• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

In Paaaaaaain

Potholer

We had the 2nd of 3 meningococcal B vaccination shots today and I'm in PAAAIN. The first one was horrid because it hurt for about 5 days afterward and for the first 2 days or so no one could lift their arm above their head because it hurt too much. After the injection I heard it helps to move your arm round heaps right afterwards because it stops it hurting so much. So I thought I'd do it this time but it doesn't seem to be doing much. I can't do anything with it. I've heard the second one doesn't hurt as much/for as long. Well, it's hurting just as much this time (more probably, I could feel the vaccine emptying into my arm *shudder*). I hope it doesn't last as long. *feels like crying*

I need some drugs. *grabs some panadol*

Werbung:
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww poor you hope you feel better soon
<
<
<

Werbung:
*hugs Dreama*

Thanks mes amis! yeah I'm heaps better now. It was just that day when it was aboslutely horrid now it barely hurts at all. Though yesterday I made the mistake of purposefully knocking it
Catrat: *hugs me* Ah! mening arm! I'm sorry!
Me: pfft nah it's fine now see? *hits arm* AHHHHHHHHHHHH
But now it's all peachy
<

And I'd just like to take this opportunity to say how much I lvoe the brilliance of panadol and its (which doesn't have an apostrophe because it's a word like 'hers' which ALSO doesn't have an apostrophe, see? I'm sorry i feel talkitive so i hought I'd add that in
<
) pain reducing qualities. YAY PANADOL.

PS. You have no idea how many typos I made while writing that. It boggles the mind.

Back