• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Important Definitions.

Dark Magician Girl

IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS
DATING - the process of spending enormous amounts of money, time, and energy to get better acquainted with a person whom you don't especially like now, but will learn to like a lot less.
ATTRACTION - the act of associating horniness with a particular person.

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT - what occurs when two extremely horny people meet.

BIRTH CONTROL - avoiding pregnancy through such tactics as taking a pill, inserting a diaphram, using a condom, and dating repulsive men.

EASY - a term used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.

EYE CONTACT - a method utilized by a single woman to communicate to a man that she is interested in him. Despite being advised to do so, many woman have difficulty looking a man directly in the eyes, not necessarily due to the shyness, but usually due to the fact that a woman's eyes are not located in her chest.

FRIEND - a member of the opposite sex who is unattractive or has some other flaw which makes sleeping with him/her totally unappealing.

INDIFFERENCE - a woman's feeling towards a man, which is interpreted to by the man as "playing hard to get."

INTERESTING - a word a man uses to describe a woman who lets him do all the talking.

IRRITATING HABITS - what the endearing little qualities that initially attract two people to each other turn into after a few months together.

LAW OF RELATIONSHIPS - the less you care about a given man, the harder he is to get rid of.

LAW OF RELATIVITY - how attractive a given person appears to be is directly proportionate to how unattractive your date is.

NYMPHOMANIAC - a man's term for a woman who wants to have sex more often than he does.

POTATO CHIPS - the hor d'oeurves served at a party given by a man.

SOBER - a condition in which it is almost impossible to fall in love.

Werbung:
Wow, that is quite a list. What, may I ask, was the inspiration for it, and when is the full dictionary of important terms coming out in paperback form? That bit about potato chips being served at a party held by a man is pretty funny.

Werbung:
Reading the list really made me laugh, thank you for sharing it!:D I especially like this definition, it's hilarious: "INDIFFERENCE - a woman's feeling towards a man, which is interpreted to by the man as "playing hard to get." Lol, this is so true! I can't tell you how many men thought that I'm interested in them but I'm hiding it:LOL:
I must add that I'm a romantic though and I always listen to my heart. I believe in kissing and holding hands and in waiting for Prince Charming:love:. In my opinion being sober doesn't make it almost impossible to fall in love. Falling in love is the easiest thing in the entire world when you are with the right person:love:

Back