• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Immature stupid boys

LucyXx

So in German a boy in my class come up to my friend and says "Of course you put in tons of details", me and my friend ignore him and he comes back and says "Omg why do you waste your time drawing tons of detail", (Btw our German teacher was making us draw cause he couldn't be bothered) So anyways I say back to him "Because she can draw", and he says "You saying I can't draw?". Omg, kmn, you having a joke. "No I didn't say that", "____ she's saying I can't draw". Omg the convo was RIDICULOUS then he said this to me and when he said it to me I was shocked, I could of slapped him but I didn't cause I didn't want to draw attention to myself. He literally muttered under his breath "Go kill yourself", omg! He must of thought I didn't hear him but I did and I was so annoyed. Few days later when me and my friend is at the venders alone he comes up do us and it really awkward. Im waiting on my friend and starts trying to talk to me by asking me questions so I kind of nod planning his funeral. Any advice to ignore this jerk.

Werbung:
Back