• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I'm So Excited!!!

sara

I get to start trying to have another baby in March!!!!! I am wanting another boy so bad!!!! After baby #4 I will be getting fixed. lmao I didn't think my husband would ever be ok with us having one more! I have been so stinken happy since Jerry agreed to this!!! :confetti:

Werbung:
Oh Sara!! That's fantastic news!!! I can't wait to follow your TTC journey with you!! How very exciting!!!!!!! Do you plan on charting or anything?

I have no idea how to chart. lmao. DH and I REALLY want another boy and I have done some research on how to improve chances of getting a boy but I'm still confused by it all. lol I want to chart it though. I already know when I'm ovulating by my cervix and discharge...but the rest I am clueless. I know with my body if Jerry and I have sex on the day I'm ovulating I will get prego the first time. I get prego that freaking easy. I just want to do any thing I can to give him another boy, ya know? Ok, now that I'm done rambling...do you have any tips for charting??

Basically, charting is taking your temp as soon as you wake up each morning. Have a look on Fertility Friend for tips etc.

DTD as close to O day as possible is supposed to increase boy chances, this is because the female spermies can survive longer, so they say the further away from O day you DTD, the more chance a female spermie will fertilise the egg. I'm certainly no expert but I charted for about 16 months so I was doing good with it. Feel free to ask if you need help :)

Werbung:
Re: I'm So Excited!!!

Yes Yes Yes i am so excited! I have just found out i am pregnant and i am engaged and planning my wedding!

Today i had an ultrasound and bought my wedding shoes!

Back