• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I'm seeing Muse live :D

Lugia

I got my tickets tonight and I am soooo pumped for this gig like you have no idea! :D I thought I would NEVER get to see these guys play and just... fasdfsagsgasg

stpetetimesforumend_all.gif

I'm sitting in section 219 :D

Werbung:
That's so exciting!

I hope you have a blast (I'm sure you will, hehe). Take some pictures and let us know how it was after!

Wow that is really close to the stage? How was it? I saw them in 2005 in a club in Boston. The venue was so small and they were not yet big in the US. I was able to meet then and snapped some pictures with Matt! Dom was shy and just ran to the tour bus. Chris was a cutie.

Wow that is really close to the stage? How was it? I saw them in 2005 in a club in Boston. The venue was so small and they were not yet big in the US. I was able to meet then and snapped some pictures with Matt! Dom was shy and just ran to the tour bus. Chris was a cutie.
oh my gosh you met them?? luckyyyy o_O but thats so cool! i really want to meet them some day but im way too shy :oops:

wow i just realized i said 219 when i meant 129 oops but similar spot still just other side of the stage xD

That's wonderful! :D 2 great concerts in one year (Yeah, and Coldplay)...Lucky you! (y)

and yes haha <3 it's now just a couple weeks away, i'm so pumped!

Wow this sure is late but it was amazing :D I took some pictures:

285369_544869862200577_930040985_n.jpg

488062_544869198867310_1442618961_n.jpg

But the even better news is that my dad got me tickets to see them again in September and this time I'm going with my boyfriend. c: We also got floor tickets so we're going to line up extra early to go right up to the front. I'm so happy~

That's super exciting that you got to see them. I am real bummed. I live in Wisconsin and my favorite band is Dashboard Confessional. I just realized that they played april 27th in chicago and april 28th in Madison. Augh. It is a bummer too because I am constantly on their website checking to see what they are playing next and they are always out of the country, or way on the east coast. I can't believe I missed this one. I could kick myself for it.

Werbung:
I know the feeling :/ My next favorite band is My Chemical Romance and they BROKE UP!!! :cry: so now I will never see them... :( But I still have Muse at least...

Back