• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I'm not pregnant but my darling daughter is!

Kate Greenwood

I'm so excited I could burst wide open! I have a grandson coming in May, my first grandchild! His name is Dylan and I can't WAIT to meet him :) My girl has had a pretty uneventful pregnancy so far(knocks wood), aside from constant barfing during her first trimester.

I loved being pregnant myself, and it's so awe-inspiring to watch my daughter prepare for motherhood.

Good luck to all you mamas! You're in for the ride of your life!

Werbung:
Aawww congratulations! You must be thrilled to be becoming a grandmother! My sons name is Dylan also, he just turned 1 year on December 29th. Babies are so amazing once you get the hang of parenthood haha.

I hope the pregnancy goes well for her! I didn't have morning sickness or anything just bad heartburn towards the end.

Happy(belated) Birthday to your little Dylan! I love that name!

I keep tapping my daughter's belly and cooing "Helllooooo? Dyl Pickle? Hi it's Grammy!" Luckily my kid is a very patient chick and used to her mama's weirdness!

lol Dyl pickle.. that's funny, my mom calls my son her little chicken. And i got into a phase of calling him *baby monkey*. The weird names people come up with but they are just so cute you can't help it sometimes.

Werbung:
My family is HUGE on nicknames. Just about all of us have at least one. I'm not sure my uncle was even aware I had a real first name - he never called me anything but Creep :)

Back