• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I'm gonna be a freshman :D

Lugia

In about five weeks I am going to be a freshman in high school. I am very excited, because I am going to take Art II, and I also look forward to joining anime club, learning how to speak German (Ja!), and then the year after that, taking drama again then and learning how drive a car!

I'm a bit nervous but I'm sure this is going to be a challenge. I think I'm ready though and I'm sort of excited. :D

Werbung:
High School rulesssss. Trust me. I'll be a sophomore in a few weeks and I know how you feel. So, make a good start! :D

I wish there was an anime club and a drama club in my school. Last year I took Informatics as a lesson and it was really nice.

Enjoy your Freshman year and don't worry too much about what others think. High School years are some of the best and you will build many great memories.

The most exciting thing about it for me, though, is that even with a huge workload at least I can feel like I'm working toward something better, and not just doing it for "practice".

I'm gonna make my GPA.... a 4.0!

Werbung:
Nice, sounds too much fun!:D
Good luck and just enjoy the moment. I used to join clubs as well before and it makes schooling more exciting and challenging.

Back