• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

If You Could, Would You DO It?

angelle

If you were given the opportunity to get cosmetic surgery for free, would you do it? And what would it be? I know there are a lot of people that feel that they should be happy with what they have but I believe in little tweeking if it makes you happy.

If I were given the opportunity to get some type of cosmetic surgery, I would say heck to the YES!!. I want a Brazilian butt lift where they transfer your fat to that boo-tay.

What about you guys?

Werbung:
Probably not. I would never touch my face as I'm happy with it as is but I'd be ever so slightly tempted to get a bit of liposuction, I'm reasonably fit and a keen runner, tall and a size 6 US but wonder what I'd look like afterwards. Thinking about my answer it's a little sick that I'd consider getting liposuction when I'm healthy. While I can think for myself I admit, sometimes it's hard being a woman and been confronted with the media and society's ideals for women (including being super thin).

Back