• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Icky Day!

Jenn

[rant]

I've had such an icky WEEK practically!

First off, Friday the 3rd I got this really bad cold! I went to my high school football game and it was absolutely freezing! My toes actually got numb I was so cold outside. When I got home I made myself some tea and later hot chocolate, I also inhaled some boiled water for steam. So the next day I was absolutely dreadful, I felt icky, cold, stuffed up, and totally congested. That remained throughout Tuesday. I missed school for the first time this year on Monday because I was so icky! Also with all of the cold I was tired and my whole body felt awful. I had a low fever and I felt drained mentally and physically. So this Friday I came home from school and I scratched my nose, and it started gushing out blood! My nose bled for 45 minutes straight and I kept ripping and ripping paper towels off of the roll. I think it wass because my cold was starting to break up, but jeesh! So today I'm a bit better but I have such a throbbing headache!

School wise, I liked this guy since the very beginning of the year when I met him. He's 2 years older than me and I like him so much!

Plus I just had 3 projects due and I got my report card which I did well on, but I've been sooooooooo busy!

[/rant]

Whoa, deep breath needed.
The guy problem is the absolute worst!

<

Werbung:
Back