• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Went To The Store And I Bought...

Snowbaby

We all know the memory game "I went to the store and I bought...", right?

Well, copy the text from the post before you... paste it into a new reply... and add your purchase.... keep it in A-B-C style...

E.g. Post 1:

I went to the store and I bought... apples

Post 2:

I went to the store and I bought... apples and a ball

Post 3:

I went to the store and I bought... apples and a ball and carrots

Get it? HURRAH!!! Let's begin....

I went to the store and I bought... apples

Werbung:
I went to the shop and I bought..... apples and balloons and a cat.

It was the first thing I could thing of, mostly because Elli has made herself comfy on the computer desk

I went to the shop and I bought..... apples and balloons and a cat and a dog

<

I went to the shop and I bought apples and balloons and a cat and a dog and Falafel and a grapefruit

Mariposa - work through the alphabet and add one item
<
e.g. next person to post, adds one item beginning with H
<

went to the shop and I bought apples and balloons and a cat and a dog and Falafel and a grapefruit and a Harpiscord and and igloo

I went to the shop and I bought apples, balloons, a cat, a dog, Falafel, a grapefruit, a Harpiscord, an igloo and a jack.

I went to the shop and I bought apples, balloons, a cat, a dog, Falafel, a grapefruit, a Harpiscord, an igloo, a jack and a kitchen sink!

I went to the shop and I bought apples, balloons, a cat, a dog, Falafel, a grapefruit, a Harpiscord, an igloo, a jack, a kitchen sink and a butterfly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess Pyro @ Mar 22 2008, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just realised something Snowy... We missed outt he letter 'E'!
<
I know, we're not very good at this huh?
<

I went to the shop and I bought apples, balloons, a cat, a dog, Falafel, a grapefruit, a Harpiscord, an igloo, a jack, a kitchen sink and a lime

(next person's item begins with the letter M
<
)[/b]

Werbung:
Back