• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I was wondering-

Which do you prefer?

• Your own books (bookshelf)

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Library

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

CherryBlossom

I've never been a library person. I never was able to turn the books in on time or just something always went wrong. As I went more into books I realized that it is so much better and easier to buy my own books that way I can do what I please with them. I am not the type of person to like writing in her books or bending the corners of the pages to mark where I last read. I really care about my books and try to keep them looking new as much as I can. I also figured that with owning your own books you can always re-read them and no hassle or worries about turning them in at a certain time, you can have your bookshelf that you can go to. But I have discussed with some people who would prefer going to the library. Idk I just feel like it. It is so much easier to get your own books.

Werbung:
I've never really been bothered about which. I only buy books that I know I'll be able to read and reread so I don't buy many (the records go to The Princess Bride and Wicked). They're expensive and I'm somewhat lacking in funds :(. Mum was always in charge of getting the books back on time so I never had trouble there :p. Weirdly, library books are the books I'm least likely to mangle. My own ones always seem to get damaged through my carelessness but library books are fine...

oh hmmm. I've heard of those books. For awhile they were advertising wicked. I never got to read it though. The princess bride sounds familiar, it sounds like a movie I've watched. So I take it your into fiction books? Well that's not bad.

Yeah, Princess Bride was made into a movie and it's got the guy from Robin Hood Men in Tights in it, it's so awesome. The book is so cool. Real light-hearted compared to Wicked though, Wicked is quite dark but also really super. Yeah I prefer fiction. For a while I was getting out at least one non-fiction book from the library (using psyc related) but I haven't been doing that lately.

Yeah, Princess Bride was made into a movie and it's got the guy from Robin Hood Men in Tights in it, it's so awesome. The book is so cool. Real light-hearted compared to Wicked though, Wicked is quite dark but also really super. Yeah I prefer fiction. For a while I was getting out at least one non-fiction book from the library (using psyc related) but I haven't been doing that lately.

So do you like Harry Potter? Cause there's this book that is very similar to harry potter but the protagonist is a girl. There's three books to it but I absolutely love that book. It has love, adventure, and very interesting. If your interested I'll give you the name of all three books and author. Okay?

I'm not too fond of the library. I dunno what it is, but I just don't like having a time limit on how quickly I have to read a book. I want to take my time with it. Sometimes, because of work and what not, it may take me months, because I just don't have the time to focus. I'd rather buy books and start my own collection of things I'm interested in

I prefer my own books too. I don't have any problems with library books; its just that when I go to the library it takes me forever to find a book, idk why tho. I like fiction (mostly realistic), and fantasy. That shouldn't be to hard to find for most people, but I admit it; I judge a book by its cover most of the time. :(

I'm not too fond of the library. I dunno what it is, but I just don't like having a time limit on how quickly I have to read a book. I want to take my time with it. Sometimes, because of work and what not, it may take me months, because I just don't have the time to focus. I'd rather buy books and start my own collection of things I'm interested in

Oh I do know what you are talking about when you say "time limit" I really don't like it either. I like taking my time reading as well (I don't know if I mentioned that) Anyway I love collecting books that I as well am interested in. I have so many but it's been awhile since I've bought let alone read (on my own) books. Time just hasn't been on my side. Hopefully soon I will be able to buy some and continue reading. (cross fingers)

I prefer my own books too. I don't have any problems with library books; its just that when I go to the library it takes me forever to find a book, idk why tho. I like fiction (mostly realistic), and fantasy. That shouldn't be to hard to find for most people, but I admit it; I judge a book by its cover most of the time. :(

Haha neither do I. I don't have any problems with the library books just the library policy. I don't like the time limit. I really like taking my time on reading. Haha I mostly enjoy reading non-fiction books as well. I simply love them. Well actually to be more specific on the term nonfiction, the books I like to read are memoirs, I've read some tremendous memoirs that I just fell in love with. Some I have read more than once. Anyway if you want me to give tell you the names I will be more than gladly to pass them on. I highly recommend them. There are other books (fiction) in particular that I have enjoyed reading. So yeah if your interested please Private Message me because I don't always check the postings. K?
Bye!

I am not whose person those are always to read a book. But I am normal person and I like to read some suspense,science,nature, religion,politics,etc

I have always been much more interested in owning books than using the library. It's because I enjoy reading so much and having to turn a book back in that I've enjoyed isn't something I prefer doing. I want it on my shelf.
biggrin.png

Werbung:
Back