• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I want to breakup with him. =.=

Thanks speedy, that made me feel better. I know I can't do much about the situation but to move forward and hope for the best for both of us. As you say, if we're meant to be somewhere sometime when it is right, we will be together again. :(

Right sis, if you are really for each other time will find a a way. :)To tell you honestly, my previous relationship lasted for almost 7 years. It was very painful but God has a better plan for me and both of us. It was very hard. There was a night that I woke up crying remembering the time that we are together. Thanks God that He helped me to move on and I am happy with my husband now. So, I believed that you will be fine as well. :)

Werbung:
Right sis, if you are really for each other time will find a a way. :)To tell you honestly, my previous relationship lasted for almost 7 years. It was very painful but God has a better plan for me and both of us. It was very hard. There was a night that I woke up crying remembering the time that we are together. Thanks God that He helped me to move on and I am happy with my husband now. So, I believed that you will be fine as well. :)
It is really difficult. I have to break away from the usual routines we had for a long time. It is not easy to keep my mind off him. Have to take a break and breathe. I'm not sure, whether or not I'll be able to stick to my decision for a long time. I am certain that one of these days I am going to break and want to get back with him. Pretty stupid huh?

It is really difficult. I have to break away from the usual routines we had for a long time. It is not easy to keep my mind off him. Have to take a break and breathe. I'm not sure, whether or not I'll be able to stick to my decision for a long time. I am certain that one of these days I am going to break and want to get back with him. Pretty stupid huh?

I know you can do it if you are really willing to let go. I knew the feeling it is very hard but everything works for good. I a not saying that I too religiously but prayer helped me a lot to passed those stage. I deeply prayed to God to forget the feelings because I don't want to live that way.And you know what happened? I prayed that night, I see my ex-bf the next day. God really answered my prayers because that day I see him again, I feel nothing and it means everything is alright. :)

If you are even considering a break up just because he is moving and your families don't approve, then I feel like you probably don't have strong feelings for him either. If you did then you would make the long distance relationship possible and you wouldn't care what either of your parents think. When you truly love someone, you make the impossible possible.

I know you can do it if you are really willing to let go. I knew the feeling it is very hard but everything works for good. I a not saying that I too religiously but prayer helped me a lot to passed those stage. I deeply prayed to God to forget the feelings because I don't want to live that way.And you know what happened? I prayed that night, I see my ex-bf the next day. God really answered my prayers because that day I see him again, I feel nothing and it means everything is alright. :)
So far, I'm feeling better compared these past days.. and week.. :3 There are times that memories suddenly pops-out of nowhere and I feel that familiar stings or stabs in my chest. It is difficult as I'm keeping things to myself, I don't want to trouble others of my emotions at the moment as this will pass. :(

Oh, Doll,
This is what this forum is all about. A place for us girls to come to and do.
(Big hugs to you). Letting go of someone you love is never easy. It is very painful. It will get less painful as time goes on. Keep yourself busy, improve yourself. Learn something new, keep yourself healthy by eating good foods and exercising on a regular basis. If it was meant to be, some how, some way, it will.

If he's that commited to you now chances are he'll stay that way or become even more so if the two of you try to make a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I were in a long distance relationship and I live with him now and we've been together for over a year and a half :3 these things do work out.

If he's that commited to you now chances are he'll stay that way or become even more so if the two of you try to make a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I were in a long distance relationship and I live with him now and we've been together for over a year and a half :3 these things do work out.

hi, i'm new here and I totally know what your going through Doll, its so confusing, you just forget which feelings are truly yours ,its good to see you have many people here that care about you, not that we can control our feelings , we can control our surroundings and I think its really important to not keep repeating the things that don't feel right or are awkward in some way and step outside the box and really focus on positive things , friends, parties, yummy naughty food or whatever puts a smile on your dial, coz I've finally learnt if I'm happy or excited and there is no negative people around me to crush my vibe, every one around me see's/feels that and it all multiplies and YES,,, what was his name.....??????
cheers

Werbung:
Yes, you need to talk to him about this. You sound very mature and I think he will understand where you are coming from.

Back