• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Think My Family Is Falling Apart

Darkice

there is not thing I can do and It make me even more depressed I all ready had ADHD BI-poler disorter and am manic depressive
<

That is why people call me EMO...

Ever one hate's eachother and there are fight every night...
I don't know...

Werbung:
?

I strongly suggest that you don't go around telling people you have a disorder you don't know anything about, and from the sounds of it, haven't been diagnosed with it.

well THE ADHD I have gone to a real doctor about

and the rest could just be that I'm sad but it is what the sorta of doctor that work's at my school told me.....
There Is way to much going on at my house to get to go the see a pro about it because I guess It just is not top priority.

I have to agree with Tilly, please do not post that you have a disorder that you clearly may not have. The very fact you are unable to spell it, proves to me you don't even know what it is.

I can tell you now... if you were Bipolar.... I think you'd most definately know all about it! And there wouldn't be a choice in seeing or not seeing a "pro".

That is cool I don't need People who have never even meet me to tell me what I have or don't have.

my question was what I should do to deal with depression I cant spell much very well Talk to anyone that really know's me and they would say I'm not tell some lame lie so what ever.
I mean 4 day's ago me and my dad got in a fist fight and I punched window and cut up my hand really bad I can post pic of it if you don't think I am trust worthy....

Whether or not you have a cut hand does not prove if you are bipolar or depressed!!

I'm not accusing you of lying, just would rather you did not claim something on our forum that is so obviously not very true
<

Would you like to see the paper the the school conceller gave me?

Im sure I could Find It.

It is cool lock this post please.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I can tell you now... if you were Bipolar.... I think you'd most definately know all about it![/b]

Actually, from my own experiance thats not true. When your effected under such a disorder, you are so blind to everything.... Usually you cant see your own emotions objectively.... This goes for many aspects of depression. Once you do get medical attention, its then it becomes quite obvious.

If you get over such problems, and get a relapse... then you tend to be able to notice lol

I think regardless of whether or not anyone has told you your ill, you need to go see a professional.

Ok so I did not word my post very well... I meant the "you" in general terms.

Anyways, I still disagree with the initial post here.

Subby, I think Snowy meant "if you were [diagnosed as] Bipolar".

I dated someone who was Bipolar... he was diagnosed when we were dating so I got to experience all the fun symptoms that he had. I take it very seriously, I've seen how bad it can get and I have a hard time with people making up their illnesses.

And certainly a school counsellor would not diagnose someone with such a serious illness! Especially a teenager.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I dated someone who was Bipolar... he was diagnosed when we were dating so I got to experience all the fun symptoms that he had. I take it very seriously, I've seen how bad it can get and I have a hard time with people making up their illnesses.[/b]

I was diagnosed with it when I was 17.

I think if someone is distressed and in obvious need of help.. the fact they drop the name "bipolar"should not mean they get slapped in the face, as when someone is plainly asking for assistance because they are distressed... slapping them across the face is the last thing they need.

Werbung:
Back