• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Posted My Thread In The Wrong Place... Teenage Pregnancy

Liquid.Velvet

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Well... The description explains well. My big sister is pregnant. She's only 16, turned in December. It was a total accident... she was pressured into it, harrassed for years.. and she just gave in. I feel like it was my fault cause she did it the one night when I'd gone away for battle of the bands...
Anyway, though, that's beside the point. The point is that my big sister MIGHT be pregnant. And I was wondering if any of you guys had any reassuring statistics or advice.. Any stories of your own so I can help her out?
Thanks
<3 Liza</span>

Werbung:
Firstly, you said she is pregnant and then she might be pregnant? I'm a little confused... are we talking about the same sister?

When was her last period?

Ohhh, OOPS!
*Hands on cheeks*
I meant she MIGHT be.
Well, actually we've determined that she's not...
So this is good.
But I'm concerned... and I feel like her having this scare was my fault... The one night I wasn't with her something like this happened >_<
Humph...
I don't know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CloseYourEyes @ Feb 7 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Well... The description explains well. My big sister is pregnant. She's only 16, turned in December. It was a total accident... she was pressured into it, harrassed for years.. and she just gave in. I feel like it was my fault cause she did it the one night when I'd gone away for battle of the bands...
Anyway, though, that's beside the point. The point is that my big sister MIGHT be pregnant. And I was wondering if any of you guys had any reassuring statistics or advice.. Any stories of your own so I can help her out?
Thanks
<3 Liza</span>[/b]

Advice? Use contraception! It's not just the possibility of getting pregnant but the STD's/ HIV she should be worrying about as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CloseYourEyes @ Feb 10 2008, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ohhh, OOPS!
*Hands on cheeks*
I meant she MIGHT be.
Well, actually we've determined that she's not...
So this is good.
But I'm concerned... and I feel like her having this scare was my fault... The one night I wasn't with her something like this happened >_<
Humph...
I don't know.[/b]

If she is your BIG sister then how or why would it be your fault if she had sex????

Werbung:
you shouldnt have to worry about your sister, she is older than you, and should be worrying about you, it is not your fault that she had sex

Back