• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I need your help deciding a name for my dress shop ladies :)

anndead

I've tried my hardest to come up with something on my own but nothing great is coming to me.
The best I have so far is "Vasthara" which, apparently means cloths.

I was contemplating going with something my friend and I thought up in high school, sadly she used that for her own thing so I'm stuck without it. It was Hello Sailor!

I want a one word name, something that's catchy and looks pretty written out :)
More than one word is fine but keep in mind that it cant be thisisasuperreallylongurl.com and I want to avoid using the word fashion.

Anyways, if you ladies can help me out that would be wonderful!

Werbung:
Let us know what kind of clothing style you are going to go with so we can try to come up with a name that would be best suited for the store.

Stylish dresses.
Basically, any of the "going-out" dresses will be cute or sexy (but sexy not slutty)
The day-wear will just be fun summery dresses.

It'll be helpful if we can also know the location of your shop (whether it's uptown or in the mall) and the type of customers that you intend to attract to your shop. This way we can come up with a most suitable name.

"Vasthara" is a good idea, although I'm not sure how memorable it is. It's not a common word that people would necessarily know how to say. So then they might not remember it in order to tell their friends or look it up online, etc. You might want to keep that in mind before you actually decide on a name.

It's online.

And, I agree Jessi. That's why I'm not too sure about Vasthara, I know I hate it when I don't know how to pronounce the name of a shop D:

Werbung:
"Vasthara" is a good idea, although I'm not sure how memorable it is. It's not a common word that people would necessarily know how to say. So then they might not remember it in order to tell their friends or look it up online, etc. You might want to keep that in mind before you actually decide on a name.
Vasthara is a unique name but whether people will easily remember the name is questionable. You want your shop's name to be something unique but not too difficult to remember. It does sound like an Indian name. The name conjures the idea that your shop might be selling something bohemian or hippy. Is that the general idea you want to convey of your shop?

Back