• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Need Summer!!

Liquid.Velvet

I don't know about any of you... but over in Iowa it's been SNOWING NON-STOP! Pfft... I'm having a breif moment of feel-sorry-for-yourself right now. It's cold, cold, cold!! And we're going to be in school up to June 6th!!! That's too long! Blast all of these snow days! And I just want summer! Oh so badly. I want to be able to sprawl out on the GRASS and read a book by the SUNLIGHT.. I want to run and bike!!! Why is it taking so long! Blast, blast, blast! I just NEED a break from EVERYTHING... and summer gets further and further away with every snow day! Well. Like I said, I don't know about you guys, but I've has ENOUGH of school already.
It's time for summer!

Werbung:
Come to New Zealand, its nice and sunny over here.
<

Man, the weather should just stop being such a jerk. If the weather were a human it would be a very rude one. And, wow I'd really like to go to New Zealand... a friend of mine lives there and he's sick... I wish I could at least see him.
<

I can't WAIT until summer. I'm so tired of slush and ice... I want the warm weather so I can just go out in jeans and a t-shirt... and do normal things like go running and walk to work!
<

Yes, I also want Tilly out in Jeans and a T-Shirt...
<

Summer over here is like spring where I am from, so... meh lol

AH yes! I need Summer too, don't feel bad, CloseYourEyes, I have school till June 13th >.< plus there's like storms every 3 days here in Canada >.< I hate it! There's announcing rain or snow for tomorrow and I'm praying it's not because I was supposed to go to the movies with my bf and if it storms it's gonna be closed and I won't be too happy lol.

Werbung:
Back