• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Need Help!

Tess

This is getting silly now, im suffering awful panic attacks
<

I can control them at all, im going to be flying to Spain on Friday and I ended up at the Doctors today as an emergency, I truely thought I was dying
<

Im getting so angry with myself now
<

The Doctor gave me some tablets, to help but im not keen on taking more tablets I already have to take the complete Boots Chemist everyday
<

I need some advice on maybe a natural way of stopping them
Please help :umm:

Love & Hugs
<

Tess xxxx

Werbung:
I have suffered from, panic attacks in the past. Apart from the medication, there is no real certified method to trying to get past them. I used to try and calm myself, by blocking everything from my mind and concentrating on my breathing.... getting it slower and slower... till i felt calm...

Hi Tess,

The things I've found helpful are like Subby said breathing, deep slow breaths.
Amusing your mind so that it can't focus on anything else. Put on the radio and sing along or one I use now is saying my times tables in my head like a school drill.

I had a great little book the doctor gave me, it was easy to read and set out with funny pitures. I think it was called 'Living with it'. If you can get a copy of that I'd highly recommend it.

Good luck.

Well the main way of dealling with such a thing is figure out why you are having anxity attacks.. is it just life scares you? maybe your depressed? not getting enough sleep? maybe interupted sleeping pattern? sitting at the computer too long?

if you need anyone to talk to about whats bother you i dont mind being the listening ear
<
and well im sure plenty more people on here would be willing to do the same
<

Listening to calm music.. and controlled breathing can help with some miner ails
<
but yours sounds like your having bad anxity attacks.. Did they send you for an ecg or that?

Werbung:
I get panic attacks on a regular basis. There's sedatives you can be prescribed for such things I think. When I get them i tend to sit in a corner so I can feel something steady against my back and try and breathe deeply, listen to calming music, even have a bath that sort of thing.
To prevent them altogether it helps to walk lots (exercise=endorphins), do relaxing things, well basically set aside some time for relaxation each day.

Back