• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Miss You

Princess Pyro

Lara,
Yesterday you should have been 19. We always planned to go partying together, remember the cocktail parties we were going to hold? I'm sorry I couldn't come to your funeral, but you lived 2 hours away and I couldn't afford to make it. That still haunts me, even though it was 2 years ago now. I guess it will haunt me until the day I join you.

You were one of my closest friends, and even though you spent your whole life being sick, you were always the first one trying to make other people feel better. And I'll never forget the advice you gave me. To this day, whenever I am feeling low, I go and buy sexy underwear. You were right, it does make me feel better. You were one of those special people who had a shoulder big enough for the whole world to cry on. You always had a way of making people feel better with your kind words and actions. Never did you let your illness get in the way. Even if someone hated you (although there were few who did) you never said an unkind word. I could never understand how you did that, but I wish I could do it too.

On December 19th, it will be 2 years since you passed away, and Caitlin and I still talk about you a lot, we both miss you. I guess whoever said 'Time heals all wounds' never had a wound like this, because i don't think I the wound will ever heal.

I miss you more and more everyday. I wish you could still be here with us, lighting up the which ever room you enter. I will never forget you.

Rowena :unsure:

Werbung:
((((((Rowena))))))

Just because you didn't go to her funeral, doesn't mean you didn't say your own goodbye, or that she meant any less to you. The funeral is for people to gether together at, but your goodbye is uniquie and special to both you and Lara. Don't feel bad sweetie.

Are you and Caitlin planning anything together on Dec 19th?

*bearhug* Snowy's right, you didn't need to go to the funeral for a goodbye, there's nothing unfinished there. I can't imagine wha it's like to lose someone so close to you :(. *bearhug*

Werbung:
:(oh my gosh i read this and i started to cry oh my gosh thats exactly the same type of thing that happened to my uncle that never said anything bad and always was delightful to everyone including the people that were as evil as could be i loved him and when i read this letter it made me understand that there are so many other people that go through this stupid thing called death thaat claims us all time NEVER can heal any wound ever completely cuz the only way to even heal a wound is to cover it up and forget but thats just too hard for many of people out there. but the thing is some people *starts to cry from the pain that knowing that some people near and dear or just class mates died this year or have cancer* i understand i give u sorro:(

Back