• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I might get to see Coldplay live :D

Lugia

There's a chance I won't be able to, but since I'm moving back to the midwest, there's a Coldplay concert that is in Chicago and if I can talk my dad into it I might be able to go :D

I'm happy~ I'll be able to see the guys in person even if they are super far away~

Werbung:
Lucky you! Have fun if you go :D
I know, I'm gonna scream super loud and then they will hear me and look at me and give me cut looks and it will be amazing and then I will hug them all super tight~

Well, probably not but it would be nice xD

Yay!! My dad bought me the tickets this morning!! :D. They are for the DC concert but that okay because it's like a month sooner! But God, July can't come fast enough... I can't wait.

Yay!! My dad bought me the tickets this morning!! :D. They are for the DC concert but that okay because it's like a month sooner! But God, July can't come fast enough... I can't wait.
Gosh! HAVE FUN!!! And don't forget to post photos! :):D

thumbnail.aspx

I sit in section 218. :D

That's great! Going to any concert is a fun experience. Hope you have a wonderful time.

4 more days... I can't believe I'm already seeing them this Sunday! This is going to be the best night of my life ever. :D

Werbung:
How was it? (I'm sure it was great!!!) :D

I can't wait for your reply! (and photos of the concert) :)

Back