1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Love Girl Power Because...

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Dot, Apr 9, 2007.

1. sara

sara New Member

Me too snowbaby!!

2. vondr54

vondr54 New Member

I love girl power because they can make me feel alive.. wild ;)

3. Kitchenaid Pasta Roller

I really like girl power forum because this is the only place where girls can talk about their feelings freely.

4. Stavy

Stavy Member

I've only been here five minutes but I love GP 'cos it's PURPLE! [​IMG]

5. NatureElf

NatureElf Member

Yes, the color scheme here is enough to make me love GP also! I love the great conversations here.

Margit likes this.
  6. Brighteyes

Brighteyes Member

It's such an improvement on the old site, and the new colour scheme is so much more girlie and feminine....I love it. :)

Margit and Walter like this.
  7. I love this girl power forum because we have so many interesting things to talk about on here. I love girl power because we girls are AWESOME.

Margit likes this.
  8. oceangypsy

oceangypsy Member

I agree, this is a great place to feel comfortable to post questions about things you may not want to talk to others about. And everyone here is so nice. GPF!!!

Walter likes this.
  9. clauemi

clauemi Member

I love GirlPowerForum because it's a place where I can relax and be open minded.

Walter likes this.
  10. lovebeliever

lovebeliever Member

I love girl power because i can say whatever i want to say here.

Walter likes this.
  11. beingwell

beingwell Member

I love GP Forum because it's all about GIRL POWER!:D

Walter likes this.
  12. speedy

speedy Member

Though I am new here but I starting to love the Girl Power. I like the site itself (layout and color), the admin, members, the topics and for the girls only. :)

Brighteyes likes this.
  13. KrissDee

KrissDee New Member

I love girl power, because it is a place I can go to, to talk to people :)

14. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

I like it because even though I'm mostly "tomboy" (though I ask that you don't call me that, please) it's the one place where I can show my more feminine side. Most of the websites I go on are almost all boys, so... yeah. x3

15. Cecille

Cecille Active Member

I love this forum because it's so girly! All girl-talk and issues which makes me feel that I'm really a part of this. Thank you Girl Power Forum!