• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I Love Girl Power Because...

Werbung:
Kitchenaid Pasta Roller

I really like girl power forum because this is the only place where girls can talk about their feelings freely.

I've only been here five minutes but I love GP 'cos it's PURPLE!
smile.png

I love this girl power forum because we have so many interesting things to talk about on here. I love girl power because we girls are AWESOME.

I agree, this is a great place to feel comfortable to post questions about things you may not want to talk to others about. And everyone here is so nice. GPF!!!

Though I am new here but I starting to love the Girl Power. I like the site itself (layout and color), the admin, members, the topics and for the girls only. :)

I like it because even though I'm mostly "tomboy" (though I ask that you don't call me that, please) it's the one place where I can show my more feminine side. Most of the websites I go on are almost all boys, so... yeah. x3

Werbung:
I love this forum because it's so girly! All girl-talk and issues which makes me feel that I'm really a part of this. Thank you Girl Power Forum!

Back