• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I have to get my hair cut :(

Lugia

Okay so like, a little while ago I went to get my hair cut and thinned. The last time I went, everything went well. But this time, the dumb lady thinned my hair from the OUTSIDE and now my hair is all broken and full of split ends.

Meaning?

I have to cut my hair off. All of it. Like, I have to cut it short like a BOY'S hair... people are gonna think I'm such a lesbian! What do I do :( :(

Werbung:
Oh, I am sorry to hear of your situation. Can't you at least get away with a bob? Or maybe you can get hair extensions and no one will know a difference. I think the lady who messed you up should be responsible to pay for extensions at the very least.

I am sorry to hear this, it is a pain when a hairdresser messes up your hair but to that extent is pretty bad. I agree with PamBeacher could you not get your hair as short as possible but it still look more like a woman's cut than a man's cut? I do think the person that was responsible for your hair should be made to pay atleast something towards helping you out.

It was irritating to have a hair cut and then get a result you really do not want. I had experienced having such problem, I just tell the hair dresser to cut my hair so short since it does not look good anymore on its current length. I pay more for a cellophane treatment before just to make a very short haircut looks good and not frizzy. You could use cute hair pins or hair bands to make a bob cut more girly. :p
Or else, get hair extensions.

Werbung:
I've had that happen too! The woman that did my hair was a total idiot & I never went back to that hair dresser ever again. The really bad thing is, I'm not really that picky about my hair so the screw up was truly horrible for me to be upset. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to get the hair dresser to pay for your new cut or hair extensions. Without hard proof, like a recording of you telling her exactly what you wanted, the hair dresser will claim that it is what you wanted & it'll turn into a case of he said/she said. Been there, done that & had some awful frizzy hair for 3 months to prove it!

Back