• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I finally found something FEMININE to do with my life!

Lugia

Yes that's right, I have now chosen my path and it is very feminine... I am going to become an air traffic controller! It is very feminine, right? (I think it's feminine but what do YOU think?)

What kind of cute clothes would a controller wear, though?

Werbung:
I think that even a bricklayer can be feminine with the right attitude. :) By and large, it's not a matter of job.
You can wear stilettos wooohaaaaa - nothing more feminine. And make the difference by wearing bright colours :D

I think that giving actions and jobs a gender is detracting from the world. A job should not be masculin or feminine, it is just a job. Just be yourself, if you feel feminine doing that job, then that is what matters. I agree with Eirini, a bricklayer (or even a computer scientist for example) can be feminine, or masculin. Just do your thing.

I think that even a bricklayer can be feminine with the right attitude. :) By and large, it's not a matter of job.
You can wear stilettos wooohaaaaa - nothing more feminine. And make the difference by wearing bright colours :D
I think that giving actions and jobs a gender is detracting from the world. A job should not be masculin or feminine, it is just a job. Just be yourself, if you feel feminine doing that job, then that is what matters. I agree with Eirini, a bricklayer (or even a computer scientist for example) can be feminine, or masculin. Just do your thing.
v45720_brofist3536544_113.jpg

Brofist to both of ya ;) Er, well, in this case... Sisfist? XD Same idea :3

I do agree that no matter what job it is, a woman could always have or put a feminine touch for that ( if she likes it).
You could wear fitted clothes if it will not hinder you from performing that "controller" job.:p

Werbung:
Back