• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I feel like I'm the only one who exists

Lugia

I am such a freak. I am hyper and I'm a girl who likes cars and I also have crushes on old men and I'm a little bi and I actually do believe that I am secretly a Range Rover...

There is nobody I have anything in common with... I'm the only one like me who exists... I'm so lonely and it sucks. :(

Werbung:
Hi, first of all you are not alone because you are here in Girl Power community, means there are girls who willing to help and talk to you. With regards to you being a hyper or like an old men, don't worry about that because that's your unique characteristic and nothing to be worried about that. Just go and let yourself have fun as long as you know your limitation and don't exceed from it. :)

You would be surprised how many girls have a lot of similar traits as you. I am bi and can be hyper myself if I am around the right person. I like older guys but not to much older at least a few years. It doesn't matter who you like, it matters who you are. Do not feel alone just because someone is not the exact same as you doesn't mean they wont make a great friend. So maybe you find one friend that likes older men and another that secretly wants to be a range rover too! Differences between humans make the world unique and very intriguing. You just need a friend, someone who is going to except you for you!

Friends don't look for someone exactly like that but for someone who can fill their emotional void and make them feel fulfilled. Being unique increases the chances of your finding the right person.

*I don't find something strange in cars. I watch Formula 1 and I 'm a girl too so don't worry...;)

I'm sure there are others who likes the same things you do.. But I am not sure that it'll be fellow girls. :p Cause there ain't a lot of girls into Cars except for the animated film. :p

I'm sure there are others who likes the same things you do.. But I am not sure that it'll be fellow girls. :p Cause there ain't a lot of girls into Cars except for the animated film. :p
Which is my problem, I'm tired of just hanging out with dudes, I want some girls to talk to, but you're right I guess it won't happen....

There are definitely girls out there that like to talk cars and play video games, etc! I am one! They can be hard to find, but they definitely exist! A lot of the girls I know tend to be really catty, dramatic and ... kind of rude! But they aren't all like that, so hang in there. You'll find other girls who are into similar things as you, just stay true to yourself :)

Werbung:
Which is my problem, I'm tired of just hanging out with dudes, I want some girls to talk to, but you're right I guess it won't happen....
Just don't lose hope. :p I guess girls like you is rare to find, but guys might find you really hot being able to understand their passion. :)

Back