• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I feel helpless

Ichi gin

So my school has a 4:1 guy to girl ratio and now that the economy is bad, the girls have had their sports cut but the guys have to keep all of theirs! This is totally not fair! On top of that, most of the guys at my school are extremely sexist. They think it's funny to say things like "girls are only good for 3 things: cooking, cleaning, and sex." To make matters worse I'm the only girl that'll stand up to them. The teachers ignore why I'm upset and even favor the guys. I feel so helpless right now and have gotten depressed to the point where I've agreed with the guys. :( I hate this.

Werbung:
That's ridiculous! Ridiculously sexist! Keep your head up, that is a load of crock and don't you forget it. Guys and girls have each got their strengths as weaknesses, we complement each other so there's no better or worse.

Deep breaths, it's not like that everywhere, equality is real, I can't believe it's like that at your school!

So my school has a 4:1 guy to girl ratio and now that the economy is bad, the girls have had their sports cut but the guys have to keep all of theirs! This is totally not fair! On top of that, most of the guys at my school are extremely sexist. They think it's funny to say things like "girls are only good for 3 things: cooking, cleaning, and sex." To make matters worse I'm the only girl that'll stand up to them. The teachers ignore why I'm upset and even favor the guys. I feel so helpless right now and have gotten depressed to the point where I've agreed with the guys. :( I hate this.

I feel for you. My school's kind of like that too. The guys keep making jokes about me having to "stay in the kitchen". It's so mean.

HA!!! just be like 'hey, if thats all chicks are good for, why don't YOU just make a baby for yourself!! you carry that thing in your stupid tummy then pop it out of your -------"
and you kno wat? thats total bull!! girls are SO much better and stronger than dudes (no offense to them really, personal opinion, and i'm not much for dudes rite now) 'cos you kno, we deal with all our 'girly problems' you know what?? UGH!! that ticks me off. lol

Are you smirffing me!? Dude, sexism is really ridiculous and stupid. And you're great that you stand up to them losers. my dad always told me, 'if someone insults you, insult them back. don't take that crap. and if you get into a fight and you're blamed, call me and i'll handle it.''

its utterly stupid. i mean, girls ARE stronger. just cause guys have musceles and crap, doesn't mean that girl's aren't strong. you should get back at them and teach them a lesson that girls can do anything besides 'cooking, cleaning and babies'. bull. total, freaking bull. im fired up now. if i was at your school, i kinda would be expelled... i HATE that stuff that people say...

D:

That is very sexist. But many schools consider the guys sports to be better or more important. That is not fair but often the case. In my school district they decided they did not need cheerleaders and cut the program even though the parents were going to fund it.

Look at it this way... they have to keep all the sports for guys... cos otherwise there would be nothing that guys are good at in school... they already get their asses kicked at all the academic subjects by us girls..

Werbung:
There is a real life outside of school, there really is. Once you get past high school, life is SO different. Just hold your head up and ignore those pukey guys. You are better than them. Never forget it.

Back