• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I don't care if he is being a gentleman...

Well I WAS going to say that you could ask him how he'd feel if you were leaning all over some guy in front of him or try telling that girl that it makes you extremely uncomfortable and you'd appreciate it if she stopped, maybe she didn't know he had a girlfriend? But since you've broken up I guess that's all pointless advice! :-P So long as you're happy now I suppose that's all that matters.

Werbung:
Well I WAS going to say that you could ask him how he'd feel if you were leaning all over some guy in front of him or try telling that girl that it makes you extremely uncomfortable and you'd appreciate it if she stopped, maybe she didn't know he had a girlfriend? But since you've broken up I guess that's all pointless advice! :-P So long as you're happy now I suppose that's all that matters.
Well, I tried moving on but I was a stuck up. >.< We talked about us.. about the relationship and the hurting that we're going through.. >.> We've decided to give our relationship a chance. I'm not sure what the future brings.. but I'm truly happy being with him. It feels so right. So, well... We got back together. :p

So glad that things are working out for you right now and I hope they continue to do so. One point that I want to make is that if you trust him completely, it does not matter if you can trust her or not. She can try all that she wants and flirt all she wants if your man is a loyal man. So, if you do truly trust him, don't fret! If you don't trust him, you need to have another talk!

So glad that things are working out for you right now and I hope they continue to do so. One point that I want to make is that if you trust him completely, it does not matter if you can trust her or not. She can try all that she wants and flirt all she wants if your man is a loyal man. So, if you do truly trust him, don't fret! If you don't trust him, you need to have another talk!
We broke up already, it was better to break up the relationship as he cheated and lied to me. :3 I'm cool though... I hope they're both happy. :)

I will tell you from experience, if you are having these issues now, it will only get worse. If he can't see why you have a problem with it then I am sorry to say but that is not a good sign. Relationships don't get easier as they go along they get harder, keep that in mind.

I will tell you from experience, if you are having these issues now, it will only get worse. If he can't see why you have a problem with it then I am sorry to say but that is not a good sign. Relationships don't get easier as they go along they get harder, keep that in mind.
I am with you Leahi and get more complicated. I'm moving on, I think our relationship wasn't a healthy one for me. Twould only drive me insane as time goes by if things like this continues. >.<

I am sorry that you can't fix your relationship, but glad that you recognize it before it gets too out of hand. Some people can never see that and end up getting very hurt. Good luck!

Ugh, that guy sounds like my last boyfriend, except the girl that was doing it was my cousin. We didn't get along & she thought it would be great fun to steal my boyfriend. And our parents wonder why we don't get along! Its ok though, I moved to a different part of town so I have a new school & all that jazz to deal with right now. No new boyfriends for me for a while.

Werbung:
Back