• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I can't feel u anymore

stellasu

There must be something hidden in your heart
But not in my knowledge

You will be nice to someone
But not me

You will surely have a bright future
Without my company

You certainly will be happy
But I can't give

We must have loved each other
But, I can't hold your hands any more

Werbung:
:( This is sad. This kind of thing happens a lot though. The guy falls out of love and the girl is left wondering why. The only solution is to be brave enough to ask him. I'd prefer knowing the truth than to be left hanging.

Stellasu, nice poem. :) Hopefully you're not actually experiencing this right now.

That was sad, yet beautiful. Did you write this? If so, you should write more. I really enjoyed it.

I hope you aren't feeling to sad though :) Remember there is always hope and always tomorrow :D

Beautiful. Your poem really touched my heart. I think it really touched me mainly because this sort of thing happens way too often! Thanks for sharing this! :)

There must be something hidden in your heart
But not in my knowledge

You will be nice to someone
But not me

You will surely have a bright future
Without my company

You certainly will be happy
But I can't give

We must have loved each other
But, I can't hold your hands any more
Very nice; I can certainly relate.

Werbung:
:( This is sad. This kind of thing happens a lot though. The guy falls out of love and the girl is left wondering why. The only solution is to be brave enough to ask him. I'd prefer knowing the truth than to be left hanging.

Stellasu, nice poem. :) Hopefully you're not actually experiencing this right now.
You can ask until you're blue in the face but I don't think they even know why they fell out of love! Most won't even admit it until they find someone else who's got them on fire. Honestly, when people fall out of love or fall into lust, they can't help it! You can try to fight it but once it gets a hold of you, you are its!

Back