• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I am Angelle--the newbie

angelle

Hello everyone,

I go by the alias Angelle, and I am a 25 year old Freelance Writer with big dreams. I love fashion, beauty, and writing; currently, I have a published e-book entitled 360. One could make purchases at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Smashword as well as other sites. You can type in name: Angelica N. Sumter if you are interested in locating the book. I am working on starting an online clothing store with original designs/fashions. Hopefully, one day I will fully live my dreams and have a physical store in the city.

Moreover, I contrive to go back to college this summer and attend a technical school in the spring. I do not have any children or spouse. I want to focus on becoming an entrepreneur prior to starting a family. I am hoping that this site brings excitement into my life, and I am able to meet new people. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

~Smoochez~

Werbung:
Hi angelle!:)

I'm new too and we seem very similar. I too am a freelance writer, although I am thinking about quitting soon to be honest. And I also want to create an online business which will help support me through university.

Hi angelle!:)

I'm new too and we seem very similar. I too am a freelance writer, although I am thinking about quitting soon to be honest. And I also want to create an online business which will help support me through university.
Hi Pipps!

I was thinking of quitting as well. It's not enough money and plus it's beyond tiring - I do it everyday. I'm going to stick to selling eBooks, teaching, blogging, and my online business.

Good luck with everything! :)

Werbung:
I've just taken my last payment now and I've decided that's it. It's too much hassle and stress and not consistent enough. Do you have any websites or businesses like that? because I want to set up a website and I literally feel so overwhelmed with where to start. Did you find it easy?

Back