• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I almost got 7.9 million dollars!!!!!!

saraerose

I'm very mad right now. I found a coin outside today that was very big so I went online to see what it was. It was the Golden Double Eagle and it looked exactly the same, problem was where it said the year on the internet it said alot of numbers, it's not choclate, and it where it said In god we trust it was not there on mine, in 2002 the last one in the world (everyone thinks it is) was sold for 7.9 million dollars, I could've gotten it even more if it was real because it's been 7 years. IT'S A FAKE!!! :mad:

:(

Werbung:
HAHAHA! Well, better luck next time. I guess you can use it or keep it as a lucky charm coin... :3 Although I'm not sure if its lucky as it is a fake.. :D Well, you can try. Maybe things will turn out better than they used to now with the coin in your hands. :D

It's amazing how this post is still alive! Well, I wish you all the best saraerose! I hope you get another chance to have those millions. Do share some to us, too.

Werbung:
Back