• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Huuuuuuuuuuuge friend emergency

Lugia

Just a quick rant.

Alright, so one of my friends (we'll call him B) came out as being bisexual to another one of my friends (we'll call this one J), because B and J are very close friends and B trusts J quite a lot. However, J gets nervous and tells ALL of his friends about what happened, and they all find out about it before B is truly ready to tell them all.

B found out about this and was incredibly upset by this. I adore J a lot even after what we've been through and I felt horrible because he's done things like this quite a lot, so I quite honestly had to be very nasty to him about what happened because he's done it so many times and just never learned.

J started to feel bad about what happened, or at least said he did, so he even threatened to resort to self-harm over what happened in order to "prove that he was ashamed of what he did". I luckily managed to talk some sense into him and talked him out of it, but...

Good God I feel so stressed out right now... :(

Werbung:
I don't blame you! I feel stressed out and I just read about it. What I don't understand is why YOU were so hard on him and not B? The news was going to get out eventually. So J kind of helped by being one to actually release the information. I have used this method of big news I didn't want to have to share. Like when I was pregnant. I had just had a baby and was married, but I was still afraid to tell my parents and grandmother. So, I let it "slip" to my older sister. I knew she couldn't hold it and told mt parents and grandmother. Which just left me to conform the information, which in my opinion was way easier.

I don't blame you! I feel stressed out and I just read about it. What I don't understand is why YOU were so hard on him and not B? The news was going to get out eventually. So J kind of helped by being one to actually release the information. I have used this method of big news I didn't want to have to share. Like when I was pregnant. I had just had a baby and was married, but I was still afraid to tell my parents and grandmother. So, I let it "slip" to my older sister. I knew she couldn't hold it and told mt parents and grandmother. Which just left me to conform the information, which in my opinion was way easier.
The thing is, this isn't the first time that J has leaked some private conversation. (It was the first time he'd done it to B but he's done it to others in the past) and pretty much copy and pasted the entire conversation into the chat room, and also used his whole "Oh dear my friend is bisexual and I am oh so scared, what do I do?!" and therefore ended up turning every single person in the room against B.

Werbung:
It was just right that you are talking with J and somehow ease the guilt that and avoid hurting himself. It really seems now that J can not be trusted and he can not blamed B for that. He just need to be so sincere in asking for forgiveness although for sure he could not gain the trust of B again because of what he had done.

Back