• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

~How's your desktop?~

This is the wallpaper on my school computer:

gtr.jpg

Werbung:
I got a new laptop and windows isnt corrupted on it so i can have wallpapers again xD

this is my wallpaper. so prettyyyy lol. windows 7 is nice.

tumblr_maes6gncZh1r7krico1_1280.png

cityscapes_venice_desktop_4288x2848_wallpaper-1046872m.jpg This is my wallpaper. I love Venice so much! Isn't it absolutely beautiful? I want to live there!

I currently have this as my wallpaper:

faa8lk.jpg

It has fewer than a dozen shortcuts on it and even a few of those could be gotten rid of at this point. I really don't see my background often, but when I first load it up, I like it to be something relaxing.

finally found a wallpaper with the whole band on it xD I have OCD about how my wallpaper looks. it has to be just the right color scheme and not too many colors.
ss__2012-10-07_at_09.27.39_.jpg

This is mine! I love your Muse pictures Lugia! Muse is one of my favorite bands ever. How do you like the new album? desktop.jpg

Mine:

desktop.png

I feel terrible that I forget the name of this artist. I lost the link that directed me to this picture and can't find it again. But they are amazing and I'm a huge fan.

Everything about this picture gives me chills.

Seeing this whenever I turn on my laptop makes me very happy. I love bass guitars! :p

screen2.png

Werbung:
Back