• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How to grow and shape my body ?

neha shetty

Hello everyone. Does any one knows how to grow breasts bigger and sexier. Also i want to make my butt bigger and curvy. My boy friend keeps on complaining about it all time. Wish to satisfy him very soon. Please share your tips.

Werbung:
I agree with the girls here. You can still find someone who would love you for who you are and not for your breast and butt size. ;)

ooooh. :-( we were planing to get engaged. hmmm....well any ways....i would love to tone me anyways....can you girls share some tips here.

An exercise that helps with the butt...is doing squats, lots of them and also lunges. You cannot go wrong there. But please - do it for YOU, nobody else.

An exercise that helps with the butt...is doing squats, lots of them and also lunges. You cannot go wrong there. But please - do it for YOU, nobody else.
Yes, besides plastic surgery, you can do some exercises that will tone your butt. Look for it on YouTube. There are many videos there that will show you exercises that you can do to tone your butt. I need to tone my butt too but my husband loves my butt the way they are. And like Lee11 says do it because you want to and not because you want to satisfy someone else. Love yourself first before you love others.

Well exercising works. I mean if he does not like you for you then do not mess with him, but if you want your breasts bigger you can take some supplements as well. Go to GNC and see what they have and you can look online. I would prefer you to do that then plastic surgery any day haha. Yeah I would not even mess with him, I would kick him to the curb really. You have to do this because you want to not because of him. These options will make them rounder and sit better basically. Exercising works great too and a healthy diet.

Werbung:
You should do these things for yourself, not for your boyfriend. If he's complaining about your body and isn't satisfied, then you deserve someone better. Someone who will always love the way you look no matter what and will love you for you.

Back