• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Often do you wear Heals?

angelle

I tend to like wearing heels everywhere I go; some heels are comfortable and some are not and they give me problems. I always try to buy the most comfortable heels but when I order them online there is no way that I can tell if they are comfortable. But I am a heel fanatic and I will wear them whether they are comfortable or not.

Werbung:
I very rarely wear heals. I have never found a pair that have been comfortable, which I'm sure is a big part of the problem. I'd say my feet are a little bit wider than normal, so any time I wear heals the sides of my feet hurt terribly bad. Any tips for this?

I rarely wear heels (only on special occasions). I'm tall and it sometimes looks (and feels) weird.

In the past, I used to wear heels all the time, but now I'm rather lazy and I prefer my simple, girly flats with little bows, especially since I have to walk a lot. I don't have a car. I know that my boyfriend really likes how I look in heels though, so I guess I should wear them more often:love:

I wear heels as often as I can. I'm a work at home mom and sometimes like so many I get too comfortable being in casual clothes that I forget to dress up from time to time. It may not seem like it but this slowly makes us compromise how we dress and we let ourselves go in time. Sooner than later we start looking like the moms we said we'd never become when we were younger. So take time to dress up and feel sexy in heels :)

I don't wear them that often. I'll wear them if I'm performing in a concert and want to look smart, or occasionally if I'm going out to a bar or a party, but I'm quite tall anyway so I can feel a bit ungainly in them. Also, most of them make my feet hurt very quickly, so I'd rather just stick with flats - they're more comfortable, can look just as nice and don't make me feel like an unattractive giant.

Hi everyone

This has been a huge issue for me and one i think i have made worse. Just to start with i would like to just say im new to the whole being a woman thing, i am male but due to some very complicated issues i am now trying to live as a woman. I have a section in the introductions that explains it all well as much as i can in an intro.

I could not walk in heels a tall, but i found i looked better and more feminine with heels. so i decided to wear nothing but heels and i have done that for about 6 months or so. The good point is i can now walk easily and even run and drive in heels, the bad point is i now find it hard and uncomfortable to walk in flats or trainers :( according to my doctor i have stretched my ligaments :( but just for the record i love heels, i am fairly short and love the extra height i get and also the shape the give me :)

Roxanne xxx

Werbung:
Hi everyone

This has been a huge issue for me and one i think i have made worse. Just to start with i would like to just say im new to the whole being a woman thing, i am male but due to some very complicated issues i am now trying to live as a woman. I have a section in the introductions that explains it all well as much as i can in an intro.

I could not walk in heels a tall, but i found i looked better and more feminine with heels. so i decided to wear nothing but heels and i have done that for about 6 months or so. The good point is i can now walk easily and even run and drive in heels, the bad point is i now find it hard and uncomfortable to walk in flats or trainers :( according to my doctor i have stretched my ligaments :( but just for the record i love heels, i am fairly short and love the extra height i get and also the shape the give me :)

Roxanne xxx

Please see my posting under your "so-called" introduction.

Back