• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How often do you return items?

angelle

I noticed that I do not return recent items that I have purchased if I am not satisfied. I don't know why I waste money in lieu of returning them for another product or getting my money back like most people would do. I just hate returning to a store after I have been there for hours so I just settle for what I bought. I am going to make a change because I can't continue to waste money.

How often do you return items that you are not satisfied with?

Werbung:
If I am not satisfied, it depends on how much I spent on the item if I return it or not. I don't buy things a lot tho so typically when I do, it is because I really needed it or have wanted it for a while. I do occasionally get an impulse buy, but not too often.

If the item was cheap and I just decided that we couldn't use it after all or it didn't fit well, I will usually give it away. If it was more expensive then I would definitely return it.

It depends if I am happy with my purchase I have to admit I do buy without thinking if its cute I will say to myself oh this will go with this and that. So I try to be carful now . I also hate returning after I just bought it but sometimes I do . I will wait the next day and make my boyfriend return it. Also it depends if I find what I purchased cheaper somewhere else.

Werbung:
I sometimes do. I'm a shopping addict, lol, and I often buy things without thinking, just to make myself happy:LOL:. Then I come back home and I start thinking: 'hmmm...do I really need another little black dress?' or "are this shoes really pretty?'. I'm a philosophy student and I don't have a job, so I really can't afford keeping things that I don't need or don't plant to wear.
Cg303, I make my boyfriend return my things too:p

Back