• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Much Make Up Do You Wear On A Night Out?

how much make up do you wear on a night out?

• a fair amount - foundation, lippie, mascara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a bit - foundation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
full works over here
<

I said fair amount but I dont wear foundation, never have but I do wear mascara, eyeliner and lippy but only when I go out for a night out, never wear any other than that.

I put the full works, to go out for a night out is a rarity, so I want to make the most of it.
<

Originally posted by AliceCoopersGirl@May 11 2005, 06:58 PM
None...don't wear any make up ever.
I wish I could say the same. I don't wear foundation but always used pressed powder to dust over my face every morning.

Full works, of course! It's night so give it all up! Actually I do not overdo putting cosmetics even if it's a night out. I prefer pale colors and I put them lightly on my face. Besides, I don't want to look like a clown or something and I know neither of us would want it, right?

None. I'm not comfortable to wear make up not even a lip balm. I do put baby powder on my face to minimize oiliness but I know it does not count. My friends often persuade me to put on even a pale lipstick but they have yet to succeed. :)

Werbung:
When I go out I wear the same amount of makeup as I do on a daily basis, which means not too much. I never use any foundation. Mascara, eyeliner and some blusher is enough for me.

Back