• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many times do you watch your favorite movie?

angelle

Whenever I find a movie that I like, I tend to watch it over and over. For instance, when the movie Identity Thief was released, I instantly became addicted. I watch the movie nearly everyday. I can't get enough of it!

Werbung:
My favorite movie is Gone with the Wind. I'll never get bored with it. To be honest, I watched it more times than I can count, haha, I love everything about it and I adore Vivien Leigh. In my opinion she was the most beautiful and talented actress. She was the perfect Scarlet O'Hara.
Last summer, I used to watch The Young Girls of Rochefort everyday. It's an adorable French musical:)

I rarely find a movie that I am interested in watching more than once, maybe twice if it was a reasonable movie. Every so often a movie comes out that touches me in some deep way and I find a need to watch that movie from time to time. One example is the movie The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. That movie is so powerful that I occasionally find the need to watch it just to be reminded of the lessons it contains. I have grown to a point where I can only watch half a movie before I am no longer interested and feel the need to move onto doing something else. It seems that the same plot keeps getting repeated but with a slightly different cast and locations.

Like @glamgirl34 I rarely find a film that I want re watch as I find that there are so many movies to watch and so little time, that for me at least, it makes more sense to watch a new movie, a new story. Occasionally if I find a movie I love I'll watch it 2-3 times though. ;)

Werbung:
I just love the first ghostbusters movie!! I could watch it several times in a week (but not in a day), because that movie in specific is actually one of my favorite comfort movies. The same with all the Harry Potter films, for some reason those films really soothe me and I could watch them over and over again! I actually love it when there is a movie marathon with all the Harry Potter movies on TV!!! It's like a dream come true and there is no way I'd ever miss it!

I'm not the kind of person who likes to watch movies several time, by the way! Once when I am done with a movie I rarely watch it again, but with my comfort movies is different :)

Back