• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many times do you brush teeth a day?

How many times do you brush your teeth in a day?

• Once

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Twice

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Third

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Fourth

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Twice! I like to have a fresh breath the whole day, but sometimes I just can't brush after lunch, so I brush right after waking up, and right before going to bed. That's my daily routine and it works great for me. I'd love to brush my teeth more often tho, because some years ago I had a gum disease issue, that was caused because there were times I'd not brush at all, so my dentist recommended me to brush my teeth 5 times a day!

I did the first couple of months and noticed improvement! Sadly I couldn't stick to that routine! I might once I move in with my SO.

Werbung:
I try to routinely do once as I wake up and once as I go to sleep. Sometimes Io only manage at night and it sucks. However now that I'm working I've been keeping up to date at 2 brushes a day.

Werbung:
I try to brush twice, but since I'm a vegetarian and eat fresh, healthy food as much as possible, I don't feel the need to definitely brush more than once (especially if I'm staying in/not going out/not meeting anybody)...

Back