• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many times do you brush teeth a day?

How many times do you brush your teeth in a day?

• Once

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Twice

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Third

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Fourth

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Before, when I was not busy at all or when was still a full pledged student, I would brush my teeth twice a day. But now that I am working in a night shift, when I get home from work, I no longer have the time to brush my teeth or because I am too tired to do so.

Werbung:
I brush my teeth at least twice a day, but I also brush my teeth every time I leave the house to go somewhere. I love the way my teeth feel right after brushing them. I wouldn't recommend drinking orange juice after you have brushed your teeth. Yuck!

I brush my teeth at least twice a day, but I also brush my teeth every time I leave the house to go somewhere. I love the way my teeth feel right after brushing them. I wouldn't recommend drinking orange juice after you have brushed your teeth. Yuck!
Or after chewing bubble gum for that matter... ewwwwww, I did that once and the orange juice tasted like bad steak. :confused:

I have to agree I hate that toothpaste taste in the morning too.
I rinse my mouth in the morning, have my coffee, eat breakfast, then
Do the first brush of the day. Then I am running all day long so I dont
Get to brush again til bedtime.

I brush my teeth as often as possible, at least four times a day. I want them to be white and I'm terrified, completely terrified of dentists so I'll do everything to have healthy teeth!

I usually only brush my twice at most. Some days, I'll only do it once, but that's unusual. It's part of my daily routine to do it when I get up in the morning because my mouth feels gross....and at night before bed because that's what I was taught. You would think that if I brush before bed, my mouth wouldn't feel so gross by morning time, but it does anyway.

I usually brush my teeth twice a day, in the morning and before I go to bed. Sometimes, I will brush my teeth if I eat popcorn as a snack. Sometimes, I fall asleep without brushing my teeth before bed. I hate when that happens because when I wake up it the morning, I have more "junk" on my teeth.

I brush my teeth twice a day--one in the morning and before bed. I hate the notion of having food in mouth while I sleep. I used to brush my teeth once a day and it was problematic. This may be too much information but when I would brush my teeth once a day, I would find left over food in my mouth from the night before. It was absolutely disgusting. I think that I am going to start brushing after every meal to ensure that there aren't any foods left in my mouth. I wouldn't want the bacteria to cause an infection like it has before. Having pain in your mouth is the worst pain I have ever endured.

I am lucky enough to work at home so I brush mine 3 times daily, and sometimes even more than that. I usually brush once after each meal, but there are some days where I eat onions and/or garlic and I can feel it in my mouth all day, so I will brush more often simply to get that taste out of my mouth. My mom used to brush her teeth every time she ate, no matter if it was just a small snack. There would be times where she would brush her teeth 7-8 times a day.

I have to agree I hate that toothpaste taste in the morning too.
I rinse my mouth in the morning, have my coffee, eat breakfast, then
Do the first brush of the day. Then I am running all day long so I dont
Get to brush again til bedtime.

I used to have that feeling. Then I switched to a natural toothpaste - "Kiss My Face" It is fluoride free and much better for you than original toothpaste you are probably using. You don't get so much foam and that nasty taste in your mouth that you get after you brush your teeth and then eat. I love it and it is so much healthier for you. Oh, I forgot to add- it is mint as well so your mouth feels just as fresh.

Twice a day at a minimum. In the morning and then before bed. Sometimes if I eat something particularly flavorful or whatever I might brush mid-day as well.

I brush in the morning and in the evening. Unless I am going out for drinks etc., and then I would brush before I go out too. I also floss in the mornings, and use a mouthwash. I am a bit paranoid about teeth and gums! I like to look after them as best I can.

I brush mine twice a day, as well as flossing and using a very good mouthwash once a day. My teeth are very important to me haha:)

Werbung:
2-3 times a day, obviously once in the morning and once before bed but sometimes I'll also brush my teeth in the afternoon. Especially if I plan on going out again e.g out to dinner, the movies ect.. as I like the fresh feeling of having teeth that have just been brushed.

Back