• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many times do you brush teeth a day?

How many times do you brush your teeth in a day?

• Once

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Twice

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Third

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Fourth

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

lovebeliever

Twice - one in the morning as soon as i get up, and the other one in the evening before i go to bed.
However, i know some people brush teeth three times a day, each time after meal.
Whats your habit? Twice or three times?

Werbung:
At least twice a day. If not 3 times a day. Once for sure right as soon as I wake up and then once before I go to bed.

I brush my teeth at least 3 times a day. After snacks, if I had any, I would tend to brush again since I don't want to have any after taste in my breath.:eek:

Okay, I know it destroys the enamel but I brush my teeth a lot. I am wearing braces and it just became a habit to brush frequently, almost after every meal (which happens quite often:p), you always get something stuck on those wires and brackets, so there..

Twice, I think any more may be a bit excessive, unless you brush to get 'poo-teeth' and there's gunk in your teeth during the day :)

I manage to do it twice a day, since I am just at home.
But back when I was working, I brush my teeth in the morning, in the afternoon after my break, and before sleeping at night.

I make sure to brush my teeth twice. One after lunch and one before sleeping. I do not brush my teeth when i wake up in the morning cause i do not like to have a taste of tooth paste for my breakfast (and i am kind of lazy i guess cause i had just wake up!) :p. I just gargle a lot since i tooth brush before sleeping so my teeth was still clean. When i am working in the office, i do it after every meal so it was more than twice a day.

I know it's supposed to be done after every meal, but I only do it twice a day. I brush my teeth when I wake up and right before I go to sleep.

I totally admire those of you that can brush 3 or more times per day. I just don't have the discipline for it, but I've tried. I brush just twice a day and try to floss at least once or twice also. Has anyone ever tried those little disposable toothbrush things you can buy at Walmart in the check out isle for brushing your teeth on the go? I've wondered if those would help me to brush after lunch, but I've never bought them.

Werbung:
I brush my teeth three times a day. I brush them in the morning, afternoon, and at night. I don't think I could wait until lunchtime to brush my teeth, I have to do it as soon as I wake up.

Back