• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

how many of us are a member of a gym?

A gym......nope not for me lol, Im way too self conscious to join a gym. I really couldn't

I do try and do some exercise tho at home, I usually use the wii...Wii fit and plus and also the just dances. I dont mind looking silly at home in front of the kiddies but not in front of the general public.
I have thoughts of running on the machine or cycling a bike and ending up squished in a heap on the floor lol

Werbung:
I used to have a membership at a gym, but it's too expensive for me. I have a treadmill at home and I use it instead of going to a gym.

Never belonged to a gym. I prefer to workout at home. Besides, practicing Tae Kwon Do does give one a good workout.:)

I used to, but it didn't really work for me. I don't really need a gym just to excersize, anyway. Snowboarding and longboarding do that for me.

I was part of a gym about ten years ago and lost about 30 pounds. It was a women's only gym called Curves. They had really good equipment and a unique concept where you only stay on one apparatus for thirty seconds before moving on. That helped alleviate boredom and wear on any one set of muscles. It wasn't good for building muscle, more for burning fat. They had some cool trampoline style bounce boxes. If you have one in your town you might check it out.

Well, I just went back to college and they give all the students a free membership to the YMCA which is in the same area...so technically I have a gym membership I guess lol...I haven't been out there yet though, but maybe I'll go after work tomarrow.

I don't belong to a gym, but I do have free access to one at my school. However, I don't really take advantage of it. I do have an elliptical and some exercise videos as well as Wii Fit, but I don't regularly use them. I get some exercise in by walking from class to class though.

I do not belong to a gym but I do exercise every single day, a minimum of 30 minutes a day and sometimes to a max of about 2 hours a day. Depending.

I mainly go running with my bff alongside the coast in the evenings, I alternate with swimming and dancing sessions in the mornings.

I love exercising OUTSIDE and I feel confined in a gym...so, no I do not belong to a gym. I did once, and never went - my biggest waste of money to date.

I wish I had a gym membership but it would be a waste of money for me. My school has free open gym for sudents so I will be taking advantage of that when I start school in January.

I'm a part of the local YMCA gym and at first I hated it, but now I'm in a routine which makes it easier. I do both cardio and weight lifting; though, I think I like cardio more than lifting. The treadmill is my favorite and I wish I had one in my house. I also like the bike from time to time, but I find if I'm on it too long my butt gets numb. I tried the elliptical, but that about killed me, so I haven't done that in a long time, lol. I do hope to work up to doing it though because it burns a ton of calories and gives you one heck of a work out!

Werbung:
I have never joined a gym. I have tried to take on yoga a few times, but have never really been able to get myself on to a set schedule for it. Basically since I don't have a car I walk everywhere and when ever I can I take the stairs instead of the elevator, so I have never had a need for a gym.

Back