• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many kids do you have?

I have two boys as well :) The older one, Mike is 3 and a half and the youngest, Stephan will turn 1 just in a couple of weeks. I love them with all my heart and even though I wanted to have a girl as well I wouldn't trade my boys for anything in the world. I feel so proud when I go out with both of them, my heart gets bigger and bigger every time they smile at me. It's the best feeling in the world.

Werbung:
I have 3 children, all girls ( yes...pity me!! ) ages 11, 7 and 2. I still want to hold
out for a son, but I know that my body isn't physically capable of the strain, so
my 3 tomboys will have to do. Madison, Mya and Makenna.

I have one boy who is 3. I do plan to start trying for our 2nd within the next 2 months. I always thought that I would want 3 kids but for now, Im completely sure that I only want 2. I had baby fever recently but it has decreased a lot. But I am still going to go for the 2nd because I don't want too big of an age gap for the kids and I want my son to be an older brother. I think he would be a great older brother. :)

I have two children now, a 5 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I think I would like to have at least one more, but I will wait at least until I am finished getting my nursing degree (1 more year).

I have two kids. one is two and the other is about a month and a half. These are my little angels. I love them and I do everything for them. I am glad that they are in my life and that they keep me happy.

Werbung:
I have two boys myself. A ten-year old and a four-year old. Would love a girl, but really don't want to go through pregnancy and age 1-4! Haha

Back