• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many kids do you have?

I have four children; all girls. I think my husband would love to have a son but then I've not been lucky but I feel so blessed to have four beautiful girls. The eldest is 21 and already working; probably will be getting married soon too. The second is in college. She's 18. The third is 15 and the last one is 9.

Werbung:
I have two kids, a 6 year old little boy and a 3 year old little girl. Eventually I would like to add another child to the family but not anytime soon.

I have no kids, and I don't plan on ever having kids. I am very impatient and have a short temper. I don't think I would do well having kids. I also don't want to go through the pain and stress of having a child.

I don't have any children yet, but I would love to have them in a couple of years. I'm planning on having two kids (hopefully a boy and a girl) and already have names picked out. Is that lame? Either way, I'd rather have some sooner rather than later, but my husband and I are both in grad school and just don't have the time unfortunately. I can't wait though!

I have a five year old daughter and a 17 month old daughter, plus four future stepchildren; 6 year oldgirl, 5 year old boy, and twin boys who are 3. Let me tell you, 6 kids Is quite the handful! But a blessing all the same!

I have an eighteen year old daughter and a fourteen year old son. I suddenly feel old . They grow up so quick and it really doesn't seem that long ago I was pushing the pram and taking them to nursery ..... I don't want any more though much as i loved it !,,

My kids, a girl and two boys, are 25, 24, and 21. All out on their own making Mama proud on a daily basis. I love that my kids are adults now - they're my best buds. Even if I hadn't spawned them I'd want to hang out with them.

AND....my first grandchild, Baby Dylan, will be here in May :)

I have 3 that are 3 and under! My son is 3 years, my daughter is 18 months, and my youngest son is 2 months. It's hectic at times but I don't think I'd trade it in for anything. Thankfully my 3 year old is potty trained, cleans his own room, and dresses himself. My 18 month old is almost potty trained, so pretty soon we will only have to buy/change one set of diapers! Diapering costs sure do add up when you have so many.

We are planning to have 2 more in a few years when the others have grown a little. We love being parents and it's the most rewarding thing I've ever done.

I have no kids, and I don't plan on ever having kids. I am very impatient and have a short temper. I don't think I would do well having kids. I also don't want to go through the pain and stress of having a child.

Kudos to you, xcmiller, many people feel like you do, but do not have the courage to say how they feel. I wonder, are you bombarded by people telling you, you will change your mind when you get older?

I have one boy and two girls. They are triplets and are nine years old. We were married and trying for 17 years before we got pregnant and had a miscarriage. That put us on a fast track with a Reproductive Endocrinologist. We would love to have had more, but that wasn't in God's plan for us. Have these three are truly a miracle and a blessing.

I have 1 wonderful daughter who is 3 years old, and since shes the only one I got. She is very, very spoiled.

Congrats on your two cuties! My husband and I have one two year old daughter together. He has one other 10 year old daughter, which is my stepdaughter. Both being girls, they get along pretty well. Two kids is pretty easy for me to handle. I am planning on having more kids in the near future. I really want a boy :)

We have 2 girls - 5 and 10. They are great and very well behaved, tho they have their moments. They do not always get along but I wonder if it is the ages.

I do not have any children yet. However, one day, I want many children. I may have one biological child...but I want to adopt as many as I can.All ages, all sizes, all nationalities, all colors. And have a little rainbow family.

Not only children, but animals too. It is a dream of mine to provide a home for many orphans and animals.

Werbung:
I have two wonderful grown kids. I have a beautiful 24 year old daughter who has a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I also have a very caring 18 year old son. I would do anything for both of them. They have and still do bring me so much joy and love in my life. I am so blessed to have them both in my life.

Back