• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many did you want?

I never really had any plans for the number of children I wanted, but at least 2 or 3.. More importantly, I always wanted my first to be a little boy, so that as he grew up, any younger brother's or sisters could look up to him, as I did and do to my own brother. He could be the protector of them, so to speak. Had my first been a girl, I wouldn't be disappointed or anything and I would've loved her all the same.
Fortunately, this wasn't an issue, as I'm now expecting my first child.. a little boy! :D

My partner says he'd like several children, 4, maybe 5.. But he's happy with what I'm comfortable with. But I love children, so we'll see what the future holds. :D

Werbung:
When I was a child, I had always wanted to have three children--one girl and two boys, just like my mother. I had always wanted to start having children at the age of 23 but that hasn't happened--I do not have any children and I am now 25. Sometimes I think is it ever going to happen for me because I can't seem to find a man that is worth having a child with. I would hate to have my first child in my 30's but if that is God's plan, then I surmise that I will have to accept it.

When I was a young I thought of having only 2 children. I come from a family of 5 kids and although it was fun to have 4 siblings around it was chaos and there was a lot of jealousy going around when it came to our parents' attention and the family resources. Things did not go as planned though because I had two boys to start then my hubby begged me to have another because he wanted a little girl. Thank goodness our third child is a girl because 3 is my ultimate limit.

I always said I didnt want any children, then had 1 at 16 and another at 17. Then 2 more at 33 and 37. Im 39 on saturday and would really like 1 more before the old clock stops! I bet im expecting by the summer. I will stop then, as it is hard work.

As a kid growing up i always wanted to have 2 children. I am still young though in my early twenties. I don't have any kids as of right now but i would like to still have 2 children some day. I would like a girl and a boy but not twins don't think i could handle twins LOL. But as of right now i am focused on getting financially stabled and then when the time is right me and my boyfriend will plan on having children in the future. As of right now we both are focused on work. I graduated with my highest honors in Health Care Aide and he is currently working and going to school and majoring in Engineering.

When I was still single, I wanted only two kids. But presently I have two boys and one girl. I think you cannot really plan what was coming.

I don't remember how many kids I wanted when I was younger. At one point I thought I wanted 3 but I think 2 is good. Don't want more kids then parents, lol. Plus the more kids you have the more money you are shelling out for clothes, school stuff (supplies, fundraisers, volunteer time), college, etc.

So I think 2 is perfect, especially when they both will occupy themselves so I can get things done. :D:);) Bad when they are fighting with each other though. :(:mad:

I only ever wanted to have one child. My sisters had so many children, that I've been taking care of kids my whole life. Having so many nieces and nephews kind of ruined the experience for me in a way since I feel like they are my kids as well. But, I would want to continue my own family when I'm older, so children for me is definitely an option.

I'm still a teenager but I've thought about how many kids I want.
I want to have at least 2 kids but I'd LOVE to have 4 kids because I'm in love with children. I mean, they're just SO ADORABLE!!! :X3:

Werbung:
I am still young (will be 20 in August) & I have always known that I wanted a big family. Between 4 & 6 kids if possible would be great. I never liked odd numbers because I feel that sometimes kids will be left out. Then I wouldn't want to have one because I want them to have someone to play with & when me & my husband get older I don't want them to have to deal with us on their own. Two is what my parents decided to have & I love my brother but I have always wanted another sibling.

If I can't physically have them myself I would definitely look into alternative options as well!

Back