• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many coats do you have?

claudine

It's the perfect weather to wear a coat, isn't it? At least in my area. Recently, I've been runing from one store to the other. I'm looking for the perfect coat! But the truth is that I don't really need it. I already have a beige winter coat, gray woolen coat, black woolen coat, two black trench coats and a pale pink trench coat which is my favorite:love:
How many coats do you have?

Werbung:
I have a beige cape, a pale pink coat (that skirts out at the back and has cute bow details), a dark green and black woolen coat, that has a black velvet ribbon that ties up near the neck, a dark brown coat with toggles, a trench coat and black leather jacket.

I'm really practical when it comes to clothes so I have one black and one beige coat. Both of them can be used at night when I have something special planned or in the morning for everyday wear. I also invested in both coats so they are of good quality but they were a bit pricey. I love the material and the cut though, you do get what you pay for.

Werbung:
I actually have a few different coats. Ranging from the glamorous white all the way to the ugly but oh so warm black ones (which make me feel like I am twice my normal size). I have at least four coats right now and think that I am pretty much set for any type of weather that might come along. My medium length thin-cut black one has to be my favorite.

Back