• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Is the Weather in Your State?

angelle

I live in Florida and it's seldom that it gets cold. Lately, the weather has been bipolar. One minute it's freezing and the next day it will be scorching hot. Right now, it is cold outside and cold inside of my home as well since, all of a sudden, the heater isn't working.

So, how is the weather in your state or city?

Werbung:
The weather over here is hot as heck! It doesn't seem this is going to change anytime soon, unfortunately. The winter over here was very hot as well, sadly it seems winters over here will only get hotter and hotter! I just can't wait for winter to be here, this heat is so excruciating! I can't wait!

We might never see the kind of winters that reminded us of one of those postal cards with snowy mountains and trees, but at least I'd like to be able to go out to the street after noon without feeling like I'm walking inside an oven.

I'm in the same boat as you OP I live in FL and I hate when weather here fluctuates all the time. It's either very sunny outside but it's a lie! ((It's freezing instead!)) right now it is cloudy but scorching hot outside!!

I just want it to rain. It hasn't rained in weeks. Florida is just too cray-cray.

Werbung:
We have 4 proper seasons where I am, but the summer is shaping out to be much chillier than usual. We celebrated Midsummer a few days ago and it was 50-55 degrees. Not very warm at all..

Back