• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How Fast Is Yours?

Dreek Lass

I have always been a slender woman. I don't really put weight on, and that is not attributed to a good diet, because my diet is absolutely terrible. I once went to see a medium, and she said that her spirit guide had shows her a load of pizza boxes piled up as it pertained to me lol. I had laughed at the time because her spirit guide was not incorrect.

Yet still I do not put weight on. I would like to be just a little bit more meaty, to accentuate my curves a little more. But as of now that does not seem to be happening lol. I seem t have a very fast metabolism.

How fast is yours?

Werbung:
Very fast:) I can eat pizza and tons of fries and sweets every day and I won't gain any weight. It's a family thing, because my parents have always been really thin too. Since I love eating delicious things and I'm not a big fan of working out, I find it pretty convenient:) Also, I really like my body, I feel pretty.
Unfortunately many people, especially girls that aren't too slender like to make jokes about me and well, it hurts. I can't tell you how many times I was accused of suffering from anorexia.

Not fast at all. I have to really watch what I eat. I just recently lost about 50 pounds that wouldn't come off after I had my daughter. She's two now, so it took that long to lose it all.

I used to want to be very slender, and I have been thin most of my life. In my older age, I've stopped setting my sights so high. A little extra weight is okay, as long as it's not over the top. No reason to kill myself for something my body isn't equipped for naturally.

Faster than faster. I still am 104 pounds. I don't exercise. It's been like 2 years almost since I've joined and I'm still the same weight. Look super younger than I am. People have guessed my age at 12 now - I'm 25. But I've come to terms with my body. Besides being in the teens section isn't that bad. They *do* have better clothes imo. ha. Whoever told me that from here before, your awesome. A different perspective makes things awesome. Though people still do poke fun about me, being so skinny, but it only makes me stronger. xD

I consider you all lucky because mine is not fast at all. Just like MizzDeeDee mentioned, I have to watch what I eat as well. If I don't work out, I will gain a pound in 2 - 3 days or sooner. So, I have to make sure that I work out daily and eat the proper foods; otherwise, it would be quit easy for me to become morbidly obese within a year.

I consider you all lucky because mine is not fast at all. Just like MizzDeeDee mentioned, I have to watch what I eat as well. If I don't work out, I will gain a pound in 2 - 3 days or sooner. So, I have to make sure that I work out daily and eat the proper foods; otherwise, it would be quit easy for me to become morbidly obese within a year.

It hardly seems fair, does it? I can gain weight very easily. The only thing I'm lucky about is that I'm 5'8. At least I have to gain a lot to see it...but that also means that I have to lose a lot for it to show, too.

Werbung:
Dreek Las, sometimes is really hard to gain weight when your metabolism is so fast. I wish to be this way, but unfortunately for me is a struggle everyday to eat less. To keep my weight under control I have a list with many veggies, meat, fish etc and the amount of calories. Try to take from the internet a list and mix your food. Seeds are very good for gaining weight. Make a research and I am sure you will find a way to change your metabolism. Or maybe a nutritionist will be very helpful.

Back