• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How do you learn to love your breasts?

It is so strange; the more I interact with other human beings, the more apparent it becomes that people always have - and seemingly always will - want the opposite to what they currently have.

I hit puberty at an early age, and I had curved ans boobs very early on too. My breasts were massive, and still are quite big, although I have definitely grown into them. I have never liked having big boobs. I don't like them and I don't hate them. They are just kind of there, if that makes any sense lol. I have always wanted those small perky breasts. I used to be a really fast runner, and when I hit puberty and began to run the pain that I used to feel because of my breasts, both back pain, and the pain from my breasts jumping up and down when I was exercising. As a woman who dates other women, I am not attracted to big breasts. Could I fall in love with someone who has big breasts? Of course. But my type isn't someone with big breasts.

Werbung:
Back