• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How do you learn to love your breasts?

I once had a boyfriend who used to call my breast muscles because they are small but very firm. I never took offense with him because he was crazy about them. Ladies need to understand that if they don't love themselves, they give out a negative energy which reflect on their own self esteem. Breast are just one part of your entire body and should be loved just like any other. Who said one has to have huge breast to be beautiful and feminine. Its all in the head and one needs to wake up and appreciate themselves better. I love my small breast which even after giving birth and breastfeeding, they are still very firm and pointed. They make me look very young and sometimes people thing that I have never breastfeeds.

Werbung:
I'm actually very thankful to have ones on the smaller side. All the women in my family have really large ones that cause lots of problems and to be honest, even before they start getting on the older side, they end up having saggy breasts. I'm happy knowing mine will remain nicely shaped for many years to come and I'm not going to have any issues with my back because of them. Plus, I can wear lots of cute tops I wouldn't be able to if my breasts were any larger.

I have been a D cup since I was 12. I used to like my breast until I got older. After having kids they are not the same. A D cup is too small now, and I can't find any 34DD in a store for the life of me so i get stuck with these really basic colored bras. Most of my family is small chested and they do not have the same inconveniences as me.

I am not anywhere close to loving mine. I am a size 36B, almost a size C and I honestly wish mine were a little, okay A LOT bigger than they are. If you are one of those people that used to hate your breasts whether it was the size or shape but now love them, please inform me of how I can fall in love with mine.

I'm right there along with you hun. I have a 34C/36B and I feel like I am an A-cup. I hate my nipples (they are rather large for my breasts) and I hate that they are small, especially because I used to weigh 35 lbs more and I had 38Ds (I could sometimes wear a DD bra).

I guess I just focus on the positives- my husband absolutely loves them.. they are very perky so I do get a lot of compliments in a low-cut top (from female friends and my husband.. sometimes guys too but that irritates me more than flatters me). My nipples I deal with because they are flesh-colored so they don't appear to be as large as they really are, if that makes sense

I still want implants (cohesive gel) someday.. so that proves that I don't really love my breasts all that much.

It is very hard because all we see in the media are breasts that are pretty much perfect. I really do not like mine. :-/

I hate mine, I wish they were about 2 cup sizes smaller. They are heavy, uncomfortable and get in the way. They require me to buy a bigger top than the rest of my body needs etc. If I could reduce them down to a large A or small B cup I would be SOOOOO happy!

I've never met a girl who did like her breasts.

It seems like all of us either want them to be a cup or to bigger or smaller. The grass is always greener, huh? :)

Just don't think about them so much and focus on the other parts of your body that you do love! Also look forward to somebody else loving your boobs :)

I've never met a girl who did like her breasts.

It seems like all of us either want them to be a cup or to bigger or smaller. The grass is always greener, huh? :)

Just don't think about them so much and focus on the other parts of your body that you do love! Also look forward to somebody else loving your boobs :)
Don't ever buy fake boobs either! we are all given beauty inside and out! Focus on achieving a good attitude!

I think it helps that my husband seems to love them so much! Now I am pregnant I know they are going to change a lot, so I hope I will still love them after all that!

I was actually going to post a thread about this myself, as I am seeking the same advice. I have 34A breasts, and sometimes when I'm not on my period or ovulating (when breasts sometimes get bigger or fuller), I even have a hard time filling that out, especially if there is little or no padding. People always used to tell me, "Just be patient, they'll grow." Well, I'm 20 years old now, and they haven't changed at all since middle school, and I don't see them ever changing in the near or distant future.

I don't want kids, now or ever, and even if I did, I don't know if I would/could breastfeed. The point, though, is that I don't want larger breasts for the sake of having children, and I don't even want bigger breasts simply because it's considered a beauty fad of society. The only reason I want bigger breasts is to simply feel like a woman. I already look very youthful, and that's fine. I like looking and being young, but I don't want to look like a prepubescent teenager. In other words, I don't want to look that young. I am an adult woman, but it's hard to feel that way sometimes when I see my breasts are as small as they were in middle school.

Another issue I have is that I can never go without a bra if I don't want to look absolutely flat chested. I even sleep with a bra, just because I'm so used to wearing one all the time, and since my boobs are so small and my bras are usually comfortable, it doesn't bother me. Bathing suits are an even bigger nightmare because they sometimes have no padding, or just make me look really flat. It makes me feel really uncomfortable and like a little kid. I don't even want big boobs, I would actually be comfortable with a B or C cup. I'm too thin too have large breasts, and I really don't need the back issues. I'd just like a little more breast to feel more like a woman and less like a child.

I would never do implants, however. I'm not that desperate or willing to put my health at risk and cut up my body. A lot of guys try to tell me they don't think I need bigger boobs because the ones I have fit my body type, but that doesn't really make me feel better about them. So I try to live with them the best I can and not dwell on it so much. If anyone has the same issue and has found something that has helped them overcome these feelings (without drastic measures like surgery or something), please share.

I'm reasonably fit a size 6 US, 10 UK but have DD breasts, even though I run and work out a lot. I always hated them and used to try and cover them up with scarves and big jumpers but now I've learned to respect my body for what it can do, e.g run 5 miles, instead of how it looks. I'm also happy that I'm healthy as there are so many people who would love to be healthy as they are fighting a disease, for example.

It's sad that society makes people (and women in particular) view their bodies as something that is imperfect, that needs to molded to look attractive, when really our bodies are so much more than that.

That is really a conundrum since I've had kids and mine have gone south. What I try to do is to find bras that support my breast well and make them look nice. That means I'm forever wearing under-wired bras. I also workout certain muscles when I go to the gym to further support my breasts and try to help them along the way.

Oh I would love to have smaller breasts. Having triple D breasts isn't fun. I'd gladly swap. I have back pain because of them. And they sag :( I am getting breast reduction because it is needed. I wouldn't have that type of surgery otherwise.

Mine are big, not so happy with the size. It's a nightmare to examinate them every month, but I no longer hate them. They look nice with most clothes, at least I can fill up most dresses.

But I think you should try to find something you like about your breasts! 36B isn't bad at all. I know a woman who is a F or something.

Werbung:
Back