• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How do you learn to love your breasts?

MiszMariee

I am not anywhere close to loving mine. I am a size 36B, almost a size C and I honestly wish mine were a little, okay A LOT bigger than they are. If you are one of those people that used to hate your breasts whether it was the size or shape but now love them, please inform me of how I can fall in love with mine.

Werbung:
Mine is 32A! I was at first disappointed and very jealous of those who have breasts as big as yours, my boyfriend even compared mine to his Ex's, he told me that they're hotter because they have big breasts. Hearing so lowered down my self esteem, but because I find myself helpless in my situation, I asked my boyfriend, "is it really necessary for you to have a girlfriend with big breasts?" then he answered me, "I don't care how small yours is,it doesn't matter, I may have told you that they look hotter, in my eyes your the hottest girl I ever have, I love you, and that's what matters most." From then on, my self esteem improved and I became contented and proud of my breasts. :)

I don't understand the obsession girls have with large breasts. Some men may find it sexy, but it's best to have breasts that are in proportion to your body. Not only do large breasts put pressure on your posture and give you back problems, but it also makes it hard to fit into clothes. When your chest is small, you can practically wear any clothing, especially cute tops designed for petite women. To me, that's much more of an advantage than attracting a shallow man.

I don't understand the obsession girls have with large breasts. Some men may find it sexy, but it's best to have breasts that are in proportion to your body. Not only do large breasts put pressure on your posture and give you back problems, but it also makes it hard to fit into clothes. When your chest is small, you can practically wear any clothing, especially cute tops designed for petite women. To me, that's much more of an advantage than attracting a shallow man.

I was inspired to what you have just posted. :)) At least it's clearer to me now -- that's it's just better to simply accept what God has given you.

Everything from God is a gift, and for those man who loves big breasts, I pity them so much, because they only see what they want to see but never the thing that really matters in a relationship, the pure love. :)

I was inspired to what you have just posted. :)) At least it's clearer to me now -- that's it's just better to simply accept what God has given you.

Everything from God is a gift, and for those man who loves big breasts, I pity them so much, because they only see what they want to see but never the thing that really matters in a relationship, the pure love. :)
I agree with you so much, because God makes no mistakes. He made us and this world all for a reason, and whether you realize it or not he made you perfect in your own special way. Breasts are just a small, insignificant part of the wonderful person you are!

I could say that i love my breast since i am contented to it. It was not that big and also not that flat. I think it is a matter of we get used to our own body and how we appreciate what had been given to us.

I was a 34A for years, and as much as I would have liked a little bit more (even just a B I told myself) I realized that I was given what I had for a reason. Now I love my breasts, they are a happy 34B after having my daughter and breastfeeding, and they are proportionate to my body. They don't hurt my back/shoulders/posture, and they are enough to give me something when I'm wearing a shirt. Loving your body comes from accepting that it is yours, and no one else can have one quite like it.

I loved mine when prior to pregnancy, but afterwards I was shocked to find that they had completely changed. Now, they will never be anything close to what they used to be and honestly, I am contemplating on whether or not to get plastic surgery. My plan is to finish having kids, then to try to get the surgery, but it's still up in the air. I know about all inner beauty and loving the way you are, but I want to make myself happy and I say if I have the money then why not treat myself! I feel like I deserve it!

Before when I was I younger, I used to have 32A size. And my sisters told me that I am flat-chested! Oh well, they were lucky to have bigger ones and I wished mine would be the same.

After my delivery, my breasts became 34B. And until now, it never changed. I like how big it is now. There's nothing more I could ask for.

My breasts are 38-D and I used to hate them because I would always liked to be as slim and plain as a 12-years old girl and I was even considering breasts reduction.

However I didn't do it nor learn not love my breasts, simply to ignore them, stopping to wear bras and using lycra tops that make me feel comfortable. I don't really care how my breasts look at all.

I can give you one major reason to love your breast no matter what size they are. At least you have them! After two years of chemo and a surgery I don't have any breast at all and would gladly enjoy the size of any of yours! So before you complain just be happy with the fact you have some. Don't worry either because men have different taste from a handful is enough to a melon to bring on lust!;)

I loved mine when prior to pregnancy, but afterwards I was shocked to find that they had completely changed. Now, they will never be anything close to what they used to be and honestly, I am contemplating on whether or not to get plastic surgery. My plan is to finish having kids, then to try to get the surgery, but it's still up in the air. I know about all inner beauty and loving the way you are, but I want to make myself happy and I say if I have the money then why not treat myself! I feel like I deserve it!
If a plastic surgery will make you feel more confident in yourself, then go for it! :) IMO the only time when plastic surgery is bad is when a person is trying to impress others or is giving in to pressure. But if it makes you feel good then you can do it.

I can't blame you if you want yours to be bigger. I'm a 34B. I can safely say that I love my breasts. I don't want it to be bigger or smaller. I have friends who are gifted in that area and most of them are complaining. They say they always feel like they are carrying extra baggage. So I'm completely happy with mine. They are just fine. :)

Werbung:
I'm a DD (small band-size) but I'm also a size 0-2 depending on the brand so I understand where a lot of people are coming from with not feeling very proportionate. Once I realized however that for the most part men don't care and women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful, I let it go. I imagine that's how it's happened for most women. I'd say that loving (or at least tolerating) your breast size comes from reaching a place where you're at peace with yourself and your body. :)

Back