• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How do I act submissive in a cute way?

Butterfly

I like being the timid, fragile and submissive type around guys that I flirt with, I feel cute that way for some reason. :p
So basically I am wondering how I can act in order to become as submissive as possible, but still keeping it on a good and respectful level?

One thing I like doing is that I look shyly at a guy and when we lock eye contact I easily blush and look down on the floor.
And when I have a conversation with him I will talk with a more quiet and shy voice than him, etc.
I do these things quite naturally, but I would like to be really submissive in a way that still looks good around people as well.
So how can I do that?

Werbung:
I guess those aren't too annoying around the general public. I would say keep the extreme submissive activity behind closed doors. You could always giggle and play with your hair.

Being submissive can mean you're a great listener. The low timid voice can make you sound interested yet controlled which I guess is a good thing but just make sure that this is really who you are. By the way, even if you do have a shy voice, don't forget to keep your tone lively to show that you're indeed interested in the person.

If you want to be memorable and interesting, you should start by being a great listener.

Depending in what you're into- dating or relationships- you should act truthfully as it might be hard to keep up a submissive facade if you're not into it in actuality.

Werbung:
I'm a shy girl too and I love being taken care of. I never open a bottle with mineral water by myself when there are men nearby, I always ask for help. Also, I always let them know when I'm scared of something, for example my boyfriend knows that I'm scared of walking alone when it's dark outside and he always walks with me to make me feel safe:love:

Back