• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How did you rate the finale of prion break?

gossiplady

i have really liked these last set of episodes because they knew where they were going to end up

as for micheals death they could do alot of different things to explain this in the 2 hours they have thats meant to fill the gap between the end and the 4 yrs later

i cant remember where sara got that scar so maybe there was more fighting at some point hell he could even be alive but they need to pretend hes dead for whateva reason(unlikely) T-bag was more of a nuance but he was necessary for alot of the story arch

as for bellick overstaying his welcome yes but hes death was touching to see him finally do sumthing that wasnt in his own benefit

self's condition is ironic and sad as hes pure motivation for getting scylla was to whisk away his wife and instead he ends up in her position alone, if he hadnt have been portrayed as such a jerk in the last couple of episodes this would have had more effect on the viewers

kellermans intresting even though he got a pardon i highly doubt anyone would be letting him become a congressman so sumthing funnny had to have gone on there

Werbung:
Back